Official Home Game Pics Thread! (63 Viewers)

Playing WW stakes with HSIs and Super Flex tonight.

image.jpg

In for $20, out for $180. Pot was at about $40 with my top pair and gut shot straight. I got him to jam all in with a weaker ace and snap called for another $80.

View attachment 958175

@kk405 - those All In Coop chips were so much fun! I owe you big time!
Nice, is this the inaugural game with the new chips?

Nice, is this the inaugural game with the new chips?
Yes it was! Inaugural game with the Chanman table and the CPC Bottled-in-Bond chips. Playing for the past 2 years in the Mavens site did affect the size of the game a bit. $20 chips made their appearance within the first hour, and the hundo came out for a match-the-stack rebuy about 3 hours in.

Yes they are CVB $2s but they are not milled. They are drilled like your CVB $5s which I wanted to buy some from you... ;)

View attachment 958769
I have only one lol the over labels look decent on those, can't even tell the drill hole is there! I had wanted to find a rack of those to use with the set when I had the ones as well haha

Fantastic Sunday afternoon for 1/2 action --$300 max buy-in and can match big stack as game progresses -- at my place with @Grandmasturkey's King's making a guest appearance on my table.

IMG_0572.jpg

Stack building before the lunch break, a little more than $900.

IMG_0578.jpg

And then my poker crew at today's game, which included @Grandmasturkey , @tdccarpenter and @postmanpete , dropped a big surprise on me during the lunch break.

My birthday was actually during the KC Straddle, but I didn't mention it. My sneaky players knew when my b-day was, so they told me today that they hatched a plan in early July to do it at my next available game.

I admit, they got me. The cake is dead on:

IMG_0579.jpg

Gifts:

IMG_7593.jpg

Trop V1 TRK goodness, a chip display case, the cake and a card:

IMG_0589.jpg

Now, I just want to say this about PCF because I asked @Grandmasturkey how she pulled it off without me noticing. She got her hands on all the Trop V1 chips via PM, so for the PCFers who helped her on the quest, you have my gratitude. This is simply incredible how you helped my poker BFF find what she was looking for so she could do all this for me. May all good chip karma come your way!

Of course and back to the game, not all good things are meant to last. I was cruising along until this hand after the lunch break. It all went in on the flop for an $1,800-plus pot. AA trapped my KK, but either way, it was going in on that flop.

IMG_0583.jpg

Ultimately, initial buy-in at $300, reload after getting stacked to $1,000, then out for $347. D'oh! But the surprise b-day gifts and an afternoon spent with wonderful poker pals and fellow chippers made it all worth it.

Wouldn't trade it for the world.

. . .
My birthday was actually during the KC Straddle, but I didn't mention it. My sneaky players knew when my b-day was, so they told me today that they hatched a plan in early July to do it at my next available game.

I admit, they got me. The cake is dead on:

View attachment 959073

Gifts:

View attachment 959074
Happy Birthday Herbie! We should have celebrated during the KC Stradle . . Next year

Made the short-ish trip with two of my regulars to Wayland, MO to play at @SocalPokerLover’s game. Super fun game (lots of big pots and ridiculous bluffs) with fun, welcoming guys! Thanks for your hospitality, Gabe!

Nexgen Dunes in play.
07316F07-15DA-40E9-88B0-15EC654F9C2B.jpeg

FC1C6DDB-3DCB-43E5-92EC-543B34B6014C.jpeg

55C6BE69-EDCD-493F-ABBA-B7D0392B7B6A.jpeg

In for $90, out for $76 and change.
C54BD806-D9E4-4DC6-A2B7-2BCE24AF84FD.jpeg

Another successful online PokerNow NLH 10/20c session with our EU Chippers hosted by JackDeRke

Kudos to Malte for just about making every head-up river a tough decision for me.

Felt like we always end up in head-up about all the hands we played

1. @Eriks
2. @JackDeRke
3. @BillyBluff
4. @LeLe
5. @Bigbluff81
6. @Coyote

1659335870228.png

In for $60
BF423F96-6CEA-4BF2-B499-49D28E49D892.jpeg

Out for $234
3A6F07BC-3BCE-4C2A-B9FA-B24008D5A3CD.jpeg

Denomiation used
5B182839-09B4-4663-8213-59C5FB224458.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom