Official Home Game Pics Thread! (46 Viewers)

That’s a wrap at the 334 Club!

@sunwoogaju ended it with a ROYAL!!!!

1C46AC31-E2A2-42CC-ADB8-B2D90CCBCD0A.jpeg
9D652482-9808-4288-B8F6-D814293E17BA.jpeg

Another great Tournament whit the gang
@grantc54
@Gear
@Wifey
@Mesnik44
@MrCastro127
Crazy night
We saw 3 quads ( I make 2) and 3 straight flush ( I make 1)
View attachment 897162
View attachment 897159
View attachment 897160
View attachment 897161
I went to hands up with this lady
She make the high straight flush
After 1 hr I left her with 5 big blind
I decided to split with her
$480 each and she decided to split the high hand with me
Another $50 each
Plus I got 7 bounty
No bad at all!!!!!!

Do you all do a progressive high hand or were these all in one night? If all in one night, wow.

From last week - 6 way dealer's choice, $1/2 NLHE & PLO, PL mixed games, limit mixed games; cheapo Roman Times chips (thanks again @PokerDogDoc !) - $200 buy in (I bought in for a hundo and then had to buy in for another like 20 minutes later, lol smh)

What's wrong with this picture?
20220412_183312.jpg

A 1 - I have no greens/$25s (and this was after my second hundo). A 2 - the wrinkles in the mickey mouse homemade table topper...

Dinner break - cornbread and birria not shown (thanks Jeff Bovon!!)
20220412_183325.jpg

Started making a little comeback:
20220412_212021.jpg

One of the bigger pots for the night, Pineapple Omaha (note: I'm not in the hand and I'm also back in the red again... :( )

20220412_225342.jpg

Ended up getting Chopped:
20220412_225442.jpg

Buddy to my immediate left was EN FUEGO! Holy Sh1tballs, I've never seen anyone hit as many 1 & 2 outers on the River as he did that night! I managed to get my buy ins back and threw in an extra $50 for "Alan's Game".
20220412_233856.jpg

Here is Ed, counting his money... while he's sitting at the table even!
20220412_233955.jpg

And then after all that, he had the nerve to win Alan's Game as well! :mad:
20220412_235517.jpg

(Alan's Game - everybody's "leftover" chips/money is shoved into a pot for one last hand. Everyone is dealt X number of cards, face down. Person to the immediate left of the dealer flips one card over and stops. Next player has to flip cards until he/she shows a higher poker hand than first player (e.g. flips a higher card or pair). Player after that has to flip cards until he/she beats the second player, and so on. At the halfway point of each player's hand, he/she picks one of his/her exposed cards to be wild. So for the picture above, Ed had to pick a wild after flipping over his 7th card (15 total cards), he picked 4's wild, giving him 5 6's at the time. Then he "rivers" a 4 on his last card, giving him 5 Kings, which beat my 5 Jacks... :mad: lol ) (Alan's Game originally was au naturel, i.e. no wilds, but we added wilds - also for the above game, we combined 2 decks - "leftover" is whatever people want to throw in, usually around the same amounts per person, I happened to fund half of the pot for this one because I was just happy to have broken even, lol)...

Came across a "deuce" on my way home (both driver and front passenger were passed out). Called Chippies and they were happy to come scoop them up... lol
20220413_004302.jpg

Oh and btw, this is Ed next time we play :D :

20220412_235517 b.jpg

57345D0B-E236-4136-B3B8-8A337A2CB5DC.jpeg

Cash game last night with good friends and lots of action! $1-$2 Blinds. Bought in for $200 cashed out $871 so $671 profit in around 5 hours of play. First few hours didn’t go so well. Only played a few hands early on but stayed patient, picked my spots, caught some good hands, and made a few decent bluffs. Also the Showdown chips my buddy uses are pretty decent for budget chips.

Restarted my home games in March, with Covid still persisting, but all of the guys I play with are triple Vaxxed, so it's everyone for themselves at this point.
We play Cash Game, 20c / 40c blinds, buy in at $20.00 to get a starting stack of 200 chips. We play N/L Texas Hold'em and Pinneapple, dealer choice. Unlimited Buy ins, but have to go broke to rebuy.
Chips in play 15 - 2 denomination
14 - 5 denomination
4 - 25 denomination
All drinks are on the house with light snack but many bring their own.
Games go from 7pm - 10:30 pm then final once around the table.
8 players max at the table.
Friendly games, more banter than anything serious.
Most night, we have 2 or 3 guys that have to buy in an extra stack.

The other home game with different players, we play N/L Omaha, Texas Hold'em and Pinneapple. More than half play Omaha as their dealer choice. More buy ins and bigger hands playing Omaha as a choice as more stay to see the flop.
20220418_172041.jpg

Last edited:
From last week - 6 way dealer's choice, $1/2 NLHE & PLO, PL mixed games, limit mixed games; cheapo Roman Times chips (thanks again @PokerDogDoc !)
Glad the Roman Times got some good playing time, @Samuel !
Chips do no good just sitting in a rack.

They’re inexpensive, but certainly much better then dice chips and great for a home game where you don’t want to be worried about losing/breaking a high-end chip!

Looks like a fun time had by all!:tup:

Restarted my home games in March, with Covid still persisting, but all of the guys I play with are triple Vaxxed, so it's everyone for themselves at this point.
We play Cash Game, 20c / 40c blinds, buy in at $20.00 to get a starting stack of 200 chips. We play N/L Texas Hold'em and Pinneapple, dealer choice. Unlimited Buy ins, but have to go broke to rebuy.
Chips in play 15 - 2 denomination
14 - 5 denomination
4 - 25 denomination
All drinks are on the house with light snack but many bring their own.
Games go from 7pm - 10:30 pm then final once around the table.
8 players max at the table.
Friendly games, more banter than anything serious.
Most night, we have 2 or 3 guys that have to buy in an extra stack.

The other home game with different players, we play N/L Omaha, Texas Hold'em and Pinneapple. More than half play Omaha as their dealer choice. More buy ins and bigger hands playing Omaha as a choice as more stay to see the flop.
View attachment 898015
Sohhhhh COOOOOLLL!!!!!!! is the rail raised enough so you could whip a chip down one side, around the back, and then back up the other side? :D Ice it, I'm getting Tired!! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom