Official Home Game Pics Thread! (78 Viewers)

Well that’s a good way to start the night off. PLO bomb pot, flopped quad fours, two players with high full houses keep shoving money in the pot until everyone is all in. Tried my hardest to not show the fact that I flopped a monster the whole hand.

3619E4FF-18C8-42F2-9F2C-DED4D1B2170C.jpeg

Pretty close. Those guys are all fly fishing guides here in Montana. Some of the best in the state. The game is hosted in my fly shop.

This sounds like it has meet up written all over it. Awesome.

This looks like a game full of "my people" waiting for the invite to the Red Neck Games ❤❤❤ LOL

Me too Ben....me too

The temperature drops to 65F and the winter jackets come out :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been on a solid and consistent run the last couple months. Club Kaneda BCCs give me some strength!!!

355300AF-3E25-4CB4-AA25-4B42263E72E9.jpeg

Playing a little bit of that “double Holdem” (?) game I learned about on here last week. Everyone loves it but the name doesn’t seem right. Seems more like Double Mini Omaha Choice Peek might be more fitting.

C7F740E8-84FA-48AC-8781-33932FBE3464.jpeg

Continuing my streak of getting sucked out on by 2 outers and backdoor flushes...I've been running like steven hawking these last couple sessions.

In for 50

Update: in for 101, just got hit by a 4 outer by K6o in a raised pot. Its times like these that make me hate poker

Worse update: the streak continues.
Out for -221. I have never ran this badly in my life, headed home.

20220120_213717.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty close. Those guys are all fly fishing guides here in Montana. Some of the best in the state. The game is hosted in my fly shop.
Oh sweet Jesus. This is my kind of game. I would be a "sport" amongst those guys though...

Friday night home games! 25p/25p stakes. Dealt a pretty annoying bad beat to the gf where she had the smaller boat! Could you believe BB with kings checked pre flop to make it a limped pot?! Anyway we move...

20220121_202706.jpg

20220121_233051.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom