Official Home Game Pics Thread! (49 Viewers)

That's a wrap from today's .50/.50 game. Always great to have @Chester Copperpot, @MIZ and @tdccarpenter, who brought over his fantastic Terrible's St. Joe set to put in play, over at my place.

Love these chips.

IMG_7475.jpg

Always good to catch my nemeses in a pot, and I caught him twice: KK vs. 10-10, then my AQ vs. his AK and I flop the nut straight.

IMG_7478.jpg

IMG_7480.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

Lastly, hot dog roller pr0n:

IMG_7482.jpg

P.S. You were missed at the table today, @Grandmasturkey!

Last night was the first night we had a vintage style Bean Town Poker game, just wasn't at my house lol. Almost used all the chips in the set so the game got pretty deep for a .25/.50. In for a bullet of a hundo out for $770. I had a few insane hands where the runout was not in my favor but I'll take a chunky profit any day!

Screenshot_20210718-130711_Photos~2.jpg

Heads up didn't treat me well. Went into heads up play with a slight lead. Started with three or four hands that were absolutely unplayable even in heads up play, which cost me the chip lead. I was able to claw back some chips, but the below hand was the dagger. We both turned trip 9's but he had me absolutely dominated on the kicker.

20210718_200120.jpg

Very next hand Iost going all in with K9 and got totally dominated by AQ with villain flopping trips. GG me. I haven't won a tournament in almost two years in my own house. A handful of cashes but haven't won since October 2019.

Heads up didn't treat me well. Went into heads up play with a slight lead. Started with three or four hands that were absolutely unplayable even in heads up play, which cost me the chip lead. I was able to claw back some chips, but the below hand was the dagger. We both turned trip 9's but he had me absolutely dominated on the kicker.

View attachment 738570

Very next hand Iost going all in with K9 and got totally dominated by AQ with villain flopping trips. GG me. I haven't won a tournament in almost two years in my own house. A handful of cashes but haven't won since October 2019
:wtf: Millions chips?!?!?!?

Very nice
Can I ask you how much will cost?
https://brpropoker.com/collections/custom-chips/products/custom-poker-chip-47mm

$1.19/chip for a "standard" set of 500 chips or less. Anything over 500 chips is $1.04/chip. BRPRO/ABC has sales for 15 or 20 percent off an entire purchase maybe once or twice a year, but if you don't want to wait for a sale, add what you want to buy to your cart, start the check out process (put in your shipping info, email, etc) but don't complete check out, leaving the stuff in your cart. You'll get an automated email with a 10% off code a day or two later :tup:

https://brpropoker.com/collections/custom-chips/products/custom-poker-chip-47mm

$1.19/chip for a "standard" set of 500 chips or less. Anything over 500 chips is $1.04/chip. BRPRO/ABC has sales for 15 or 20 percent off an entire purchase maybe once or twice a year, but if you don't want to wait for a sale, add what you want to buy to your cart, start the check out process (put in your shipping info, email, etc) but don't complete check out, leaving the stuff in your cart. You'll get an automated email with a 10% off code a day or two later :tup:
The only problem
BRPRO don’t shipping in Canada ( British Columbia)
So sad!!!!!

View attachment 738570

Very next hand Iost going all in with K9 and got totally dominated by AQ with villain flopping trips. GG me. I haven't won a tournament in almost two years in my own house. A handful of cashes but haven't won since October 2019.

Dude that 9s hand is a cooler!

I'm in the same boat, but I've only had a few tournaments. But since I've attended every game (since I'm the host), and other players who've lost every game they played (like me) haven't made every poker night, I'm the losing-est player $$$ wise! ROFL. How sick is that? Put $1000+ out for the table, food, soooo much time gathering people for a game, and I'm just losing cash. :D But it's fun. And my win is coming...hopefully this Friday! LOL.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom