Official Home Game Pics Thread! (93 Viewers)

It was nice to finally host. ran my KK into AA, but still booked a profit.
20161204_014637.jpg

Ran like crap. Played like a donkey. Here are two pics. First is my stack sitting in front of the player to my right. The next is the rivered ace high flush I had getting cracked by the king high straight flush moving my stack to the right.
IMG_3499.JPG

IMG_3498.JPG

Ran like crap. Played like a donkey. Here are two pics. First is my stack sitting in front of the player to my right. The next is the rivered ace high flush I had getting cracked by the king high straight flush moving my stack to the right.
View attachment 69228
View attachment 69229

Poker is dumb.

Unless you are sitting to the right of Slisk.

View attachment 69228
View attachment 69229

ooof, he flopped it too. Can't say I wouldn't be in the same boat.

View attachment 69228
View attachment 69229
You have some amazing chips. Love them all, but the $5 is just amazing! Hope you run better next time.

Supposed to have 6+ tonight but ended up 4 handed. Short session & kinda passed the chips around, but still a good night when you get to put a new set into play ;)

Tolkien theme?

Please don't be offended...not meant for anyone here. We send this to our other players who have to work for a living. Game rotates. These are a couple of our venues. Nice weather we have it in garage otherwise in the basement. Every other tuesday...hold'em...$30 buy in...pay 4 places...good times...as you can tell there's a lot of shoe clerks in there
20160816_104347.jpg
20161230_120340.jpg

Please don't be offended...not meant for anyone here. We send this to our other players who have to work for a living. Game rotates. These are a couple of our venues. Nice weather we have it in garage otherwise in the basement. Every other tuesday...hold'em...$30 buy in...pay 4 places...good times...as you can tell there's a lot of shoe clerks in thereView attachment 73084 View attachment 73085
Not a problem. Do not take this personal either

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Sorry, I have always wanted to do that,

That looks like a fun game with a great group of guys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom