Official Home Game Pics Thread! (67 Viewers)

PBR... Only the finest macrobrews at Casa de Kifer...
Don't knock Pabst. It was brewed with the quality necessary so you can order another while simultaneously throwing up.

Schlitz
Blatz
Pabst

...or if you think your gonna puke as you order, but don't
Bud
Coors

Don't knock Pabst. It was brewed with the quality necessary so you can order another while simultaneously throwing up.

Schlitz
Blatz
Pabst

...or if you think your gonna puke as you order, but don't
Bud
Coors
Not true. It’s a perfectly decent beer. I should know I have been drinking PBR since 1983. Blatz (I’m just glad someone remembers it) and Schlitz are fine too. I bet you also remember Goebel being from Metro Detroit!

My main man Brody getting in on the action. (Who’s a good boy)

66203DAE-4EFA-458D-A287-EA9EE6CFF80B.jpeg

Not true. It’s a perfectly decent beer. I should know I have been drinking PBR since 1983. Blatz (I’m just glad someone remembers it) and Schlitz are fine too. I bet you also remember Goebel being from Metro Detroit!
I do.

Gobel is what they give you when you throw up in your mouth as your drunk self tries to order another beer.

Go'bllll. gulp.

PBR was my go-to beer as a 16-year-old with forged draft card ID back in 1971. Local shops would sell beer to any boys with a 1A status, figuring they likely would never reach age 21.

I'm pretty sure that Blatz was named after the sound it makes coming out the next day.

That's a big ass Buffalo nickle!! Wow!! A win is a win brother!! Poker is entertainment... if you can make a little money while having fun... what's better than that??

Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom