Official Home Game Pics Thread! (64 Viewers)

Rounders Poker in action tonight with the Stars! New Chanman table in play! In heaven!

Forum members include @T_Chan @LotsOfChips

IMG_20200213_210805.jpg
IMG_20200213_210810.jpg
IMG_20200213_210819.jpg

Mini PCF meetup in Singapore.
LCO chips were in play but it was micro-stakes since @Balanar and I were being introduced to PLO. Thank U very much for hosting @muggles!! I had a blast geeking out over chips with u guys.
Sorry you couldn't make it @Drifter779, we hope to see u at the next SG Meetup.
Quick shout-out also to @steam. Best of luck 2U as you embark on your chipping journey, it's great to see such enthusiasm & passion from a new chipper.
Mini PCF meetup in SG.JPG Penny ante poker.jpg LCO chips in play.jpg
PCFers in Singapore.JPG

Last edited:
LCO chips were in play but it was micro-stakes since @Balanar and I were being introduced to PLO. Thank U very much for hosting @muggles!! I had a blast geeking out over chips with u guys. Sorry you couldn't make it @Drifter779, we hope to see u at the next SG Meetup.
View attachment 408201 View attachment 408202 View attachment 408203

Somebody in SG should procure a playable set of our BEC chips - I was (accidentally) born there, after all.

LCO chips were in play but it was micro-stakes since @Balanar and I were being introduced to PLO. Thank U very much for hosting @muggles!! I had a blast geeking out over chips with u guys. Sorry you couldn't make it @Drifter779, we hope to see u at the next SG Meetup.
View attachment 408201 View attachment 408202 View attachment 408203
View attachment 408204

Sorry I missed it due to work. Hope to meet up the next time!

I like that mix of chips. They look good together.
I tend to agree with you here, the fuschia pairs well with the light blue and contrasting white/black edgespots. Although I prefer to be a bit louder than most, Id have to go with a bright green instead of the orange lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom