Official Home Game Pics Thread! (167 Viewers)

AC39E5A0-D6FE-4F4B-B205-98B751AA41DF.jpeg

Sick room! Love that framed Brian Leetch jersey. Run good!
Thanks!

Ended up chopping with the chip leader. In for $20 and out for $30. Didn't get any bounty chips from anyone.

I donked out of my first buy-in after my pocket aces got cracked by 10-3 off on a 10 10 2 flop (WTF). Bricked the turn and river. I have no pictures from tonight because I was locked in after getting my aces cracked. Was down to all in twice on my second bullet and I scooped each time, eventually ending up with 3rd highest stack. Towards the end I ended up sitting back and watched the two brothers that play try to donk each other out for the tournament. The usually less passive brother ended up winning the all in showdown and he agreed to chop with me because it was getting late.

Whatever works I guess :D

Some good ol' SB cash game! Thanks to @Lemonzest

@LotsOfChips is in the house!

Special thanks again to @Coyotesetter for the whiskey! Your tasty and strong beverage of choice is making its rounds out west my Friend! We are very thankful!View attachment 370857View attachment 370858
My pleasure! I'm glad it made it there safe and sound. It pairs well with those gorgeous SB's. I'm jealous that one of my bottles has gotten closer to them than I ever have. Enjoy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom