Official Home Game Pics Thread! (71 Viewers)

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I should have checked with you first :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

After getting felted twice in a row, by the third hand when I yelled it, I found myself inflecting, so it came out as more of a pot motherfucker?

Fuck plo, never again. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Still I've at least managed a lifetime achievement, by being in for 1000bb at my own game.

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I should have checked with you first :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

After getting felted twice in a row, by the third hand when I yelled it, I found myself inflecting, so it came out as more of a pot motherfucker?

Fuck plo, never again. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Still I've at least managed a lifetime achievement, by being in for 1000bb at my own game.

ahh, i think i'm seeing the issue now. You were only playing single board PLO. Rookie 'pot motherfucker' mistake.

Works much better with 2 boards. Which naturally increases you chance of winning 100% ;) :D

ahh, i think i'm seeing the issue now. You were only playing single board PLO. Rookie 'pot motherfucker' mistake.

Works much better with 2 boards. Which naturally increases you chance of winning 100% ;) :D

Absolutely. If not double board, then 5 card PLO8 with a 6th street!

Funnily enough it was only the double board game that I won with my pot motherfucker :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I remember my first -1000bb. (.25/.50) felt like a kick in the nuts :vomit:

Yeah, gotta love those, i call with second nuts. Rebuy. Oh i have a million outs. i call. Rebuy. Flopped the nuts. Jam. Rebuy.

Crazy suckout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom