Official Home Game Pics Thread! (65 Viewers)

That's funny we were actually just talking about a Mirage limit game before you posted...hopefully we can make it happen sometime!
I’m in Tacoma. We have plenty of family in Portland and Gresham to stay with. Wife and kid can visit her family while I gambol. :tup:

Little 7/2 $5 a head 1/2 $4 straddle NL
Bunch of Sickos both get it in on flop kinda anticlimactic but fun and crazy game
1D2EA8A0-BCBB-47B7-8F8D-026CFA3681A1.png

Well, that does is not the spirit of the rule. They should at least chop $5 from each player.

At a minimum this should be the case. I don't think I would participate in the 7-2 game moving forward if this was the case.

Yea they both had the same winning hand...seems to me they should be paid.

Well, that does not fit the spirit of the rule. They should at least chop $5 from each player.
I try and be fair and let table decide some will agree and some won’t but I try and do majority rules if it’s grey area and I’ll decide if I have to

Just a $5 “tournament”, (I guess), with my brothers and their old friends. Nobody really has a clue about poker, but it was fun anyway.

I know the dice chips stink, but these weren’t terribly slippery, so I don’t hate them.
White 1’s, red 5’s, blue 10’s, green 25’s. I bubbled. :p

Playing my 3rd tournament of the year. 15k +5k starting stacks. The dice plaque is for bounty.

Host does a :qh: bonus. For $10 we get the extra 5k in chips and the money goes towards the:qh: prize pool. Anytime a player makes quads or better they get to pull a card off the board.

Prize pool is about $1200 right now.

Helps if I post the pic lol.

2ACCE164-7F93-4B10-9373-495C5D37111B.jpeg

Last edited:
Playing my 3rd tournament of the year. 15k +5k starting stacks. The dice plaque is for bounty.

Host does a :qh: bonus. For $10 we get the extra 5k in chips and the money goes towards the:qh: prize pool. Anytime a player makes quads or better they get to pull a card off the board.

Prize pool is about $1200 right now.

Helps if I post the pic lol.

View attachment 307333

I don't get the Qh thing? What board do they get to pull a card off and how does one win part of the Qh bonus pool?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom