Official Home Game Pics Thread! (86 Viewers)

We swapped our weekly tourney for a .50/1.00 cash game. Finally got the Jack's in play with the Tonk .50 cent chips
IMG_20190429_195659.jpg

No final stack pic, too buzzed and forgot. Weird night. Won three hands hour one, won three hands hour four. Maybe a blind steal or two. But totally nothing between the two runs. Lucky for me, didn't lose a ton in the drought. Doubled up second time last hand with a lucky BB flop. In for 50, out for 106

Bounties tournament last night.

Starting stack before I gave it all away.

2019-04-30 19.51.27.jpg

2019-04-30 19.51.37.jpg

Final table with only 4 players left, nice big stacks:

2019-04-30 23.11.47.jpg

Paulson Pharaohs in action for the cash game.

2019-04-30 22.31.31.jpg

2019-04-30 23.03.17.jpg

In for $60, out for $115. Lost $5 more playing Open Face Pineapple at the end of the night.

There are way too many chips on that table there, I see actual stacks of 20...... ;):cool
Haha. Can’t remember the exact amount I gave out but it it equaled exactly enough to efficiently play the game :tup:

We were playing $.50/1 with a set originally designed for $2/4 $3/6 limit and $1/2 NL. I think I gave out 22 whites, 15 reds, and 6 $.50 chips for a $100 buyin. Rebuys with mostly reds. Miraculously it somehow worked just fine!

I do remember one annoying multi handed pot where everyone bet with only whites.....:vomit: What a mess!

Haha. Can’t remember the exact amount I gave out but it it equaled exactly enough to efficiently play the game :tup:

We were playing $.50/1 with a set originally designed for $2/4 $3/6 limit and $1/2 NL. I think I gave out 22 whites, 15 reds, and 6 $.50 chips for a $100 buyin. Rebuys with mostly reds. Miraculously it somehow worked just fine!

I do remember one annoying multi handed pot where everyone bet with only whites.....:vomit: What a mess!
If you were playing NL, that is a nice starting stack breakdown. For limit... :x

If you were playing NL, that is a nice starting stack breakdown. For limit... :x
I need to keep my old limit crew off this forum. They may suddenly realize they weren’t have as much fun as they could have had all those years. ;)

Seriously though, this is the first $.50/1 game I ever hosted. @sir bluffs alot and I have been hosting $.25/.50 games for the last year (for me the last 2 years) trying to ween people off single table tournament play. It was the first request from the group to move up the stakes. That said, if this keeps up, I may need to put an order in for more whites and reds....and probably $.50 chips from CPC. Also, my last few $1/2 NL games had way more money in the box that we used to get and I was fully into my $25’s. Whites and reds should help there as well.

Either that or bite the bullet and finally order my custom ceramic set I’ve been wanting for the last 5 years. Would have to sell my set of ASM solids to justify it to my wife:(

Moar chips, Moar gambol!
:whistle: :whistling:
I’m pretty sure there isn’t anyone at that table that’s going to modify their play based on the the physical amount of chips on the table.:tdown: Alcohol might do it thought. “Moar booze moar gambol!”

Last edited:
Had a home game today of fixed limit dealers choice.

I presented the games of @abby99 's mix game charts.
It was about of fun!

I think we bumped into a variant of courchevel, but we had 6 individual cards and the community cards was 1-3-1-1.
Pretty fun imo, sometimes there was flush against flush in different suits.

Here's a pic
DSC_0002.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom