Official CY2020 HOF Voting Thread (2 Viewers)

Pick the sets you think deserve to be in the 2020 HOF

• Bill's Haus of Bluff

Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Bubbs' Poker Den

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Dr. Nutz's Sex Wax

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • Lucky Buddha Club

Votes: 47 27.2%
  • Motswari Lodge

Votes: 67 38.7%
  • Sierra's

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • SpeakEC

Votes: 68 39.3%
  • The Beach (Legacy)

Votes: 36 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's keep the interest up!
Newcomers are welcome to vote as always. You don't need to know any of these players personally (in fact it's better that way). Just stare at the beautiful pr0n, read the great stories, and vote for the ones that give you that special feeling.

Sample sizes are probably sufficient. It's pretty unlikely to change from here unless there's a significant bias in voting blocks or simmering like that. But I guess it is discouraging how few members actually find their way here. Sets get more likes in the mail Pr0n thread than they get votes in the HOF thread lol.

Congrats @Chippy McChiperson @krafticus and @Perthmike on some really nice sets!

Looks like my personal favorite is going to bubble this one. Cheers to the Bubbs! Love that set @ChaosRock!

Sample sizes are probably sufficient. It's pretty unlikely to change from here unless there's a significant bias in voting blocks or simmering like that. But I guess it is discouraging how few members actually find their way here. Sets get more likes in the mail Pr0n thread than they get votes in the HOF thread lol.

Congrats @Chippy McChiperson @krafticus and @Perthmike on some really nice sets!

Looks like my personal favorite is going to bubble this one. Cheers to the Bubbs! Love that set @ChaosRock!
I totally agree that it is very disheartening how many random Paulson pron pics get so much attention and this thread gets such a small amount of traffic comparatively.

All the sets nominated are great, as are all the sets in the stump thread.

I'm a big fan of your Buddha's, you've really nailed the theme. They feel like Thailand and I love the backstory.

I’m flattered that my set was even thought about and nominated. Those are all some fantastic sets in that group.

good luck to everyone involved

Voting should include both your tourney and cash. They are equally as stellar!

3643A21C-7303-413C-9E3C-3B5BDA1CB763.jpeg

77A694DA-8788-40B3-BC63-BAEED51E1883.jpg

If we place this thread link underneath the title of all classified ads you get the maximum possible number of voters. Not kidding here. That could include all important news/events...just sayin’.

If we place this thread link underneath the title of all classified ads you get the maximum possible number of voters. Not kidding here. That could include all important news/events...just sayin’.
But then I wouldn't have found it lol. I unsubscribed to the classifieds a long time ago. 2nd best decision I've made since joining PCF. I'm all about the customs now. Scrown, E&C, and the newer dg yellow color were all game-changers for me. I'm actually getting ready to order another set of CPCs.

But then I wouldn't have found it lol. I unsubscribed to the classifieds a long time ago. 2nd best decision I've made since joining PCF. I'm all about the customs now. Scrown, E&C, and the newer dg yellow color were all game-changers for me. I'm actually getting ready to order another set of CPCs.
Your chipping evolution is like mine. First buy up tons of chipes then whittle down to what you like, then just focus on customs.

Congratulations to all the participants; great sets; I would love to have any of them.
My preference goes to Bubbs' Poker Den. For me is the one ya pops more and adding the bigger chip on the high denomination was a great idea,

The more people that see this thread, the better. Last year ended with 103 votes, so it’s up almost 50% which is great. Hopefully it continues to build and people will be on the look out for this year after year.

Congrats to all set creators. They really are stunning. I hope that when I can finally create my custom set it will come close to the beauty of these.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the CY2020 HOF process, from the initial stump thread to the final voting! Due to the closeness of the membership's voting results, the committee has decided to induct four sets this year. Congratulations to all those who were nominated, and I’m pleased to welcome the HOF class of CY2020:
Thank you to all of the CY2020 committee members for your work and dedication, and to @Tommy for his behind-the-scenes support. Now, please help me welcome several new members to next year's CY2021 committee:

Last edited:
I am over the moon right now that my set was even nominated, and now selected by the people of this forum to go into the HOF. Thank you everyone. I hope, once this pandemic has started to find its way out, I can host another meet up and share the opportunity to use the SpeakEC’s for a big tournament.

thank you all.

Mark

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom