GB Completed October 2022 Cards Mold Group Buy (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@justincarothers

Any actual pics of the RPC and SB cash chips from last order?

Mud
All we have are the prototypes. They should be shipping soon

7.jpg
6.jpg
small 3.jpg
sunset proof.jpg

I'm drooling over the Flamingos, but I need nickels. Is the artwork on a label or is it printed directly onto the chip? Thanks

The grand nickel is rad…
Thanks so much for the prompt replies, gang. The Grand nickel is, indeed, awesome, but I really don't want to mix & match. I think I'll contact @timinater about some new artwork for a custom order on my own. Thanks OP for some inspiration, but I'm going to pass on the GB this time around.

Wow, these T-Birds look fantastic, is a 43mm version of these available/included in the GB? Also was/is there a t25 made for this set? May be time to break my cards mold cherry.
These can be made in 43mm. There is currently not art for a T25 but I will look into it

Thinking of a tournament set of SBs.. BUT I prefer the cash $100 (white) to the tournament 100 (black) and $500 (pink) to the tournament 500 (purple). Good idea to sub those into the tourney set? And can those labels be printed without the dollar sign?

Also, I live in Canada, anyone able to provide a sample set domestically? Or perhaps a suggestion of how to order these into Canada.. cheers!

Thinking of a tournament set of SBs.. BUT I prefer the cash $100 (white) to the tournament 100 (black) and $500 (pink) to the tournament 500 (purple). Good idea to sub those into the tourney set? And can those labels be printed without the dollar sign?

Also, I live in Canada, anyone able to provide a sample set domestically? Or perhaps a suggestion of how to order these into Canada.. cheers!
Labels can't be swapped as it's printed onto the chip. You'd likely need to custom order the 100s.

For shipping, look for a package forwarding service in Washington or receiving place if you want to make the trip down.

These are the Sunset Beach chips available. Art cannot be changed

5B7F57AD-42E3-4260-9D1E-A19380B688A9.png
9550AE3D-8094-46CB-BF7C-EEFE6291954D.png

Sorry but I'm new. I joined years ago but haven't played in years. One of my favorite chips are the Vineyard and my wife and I love Picard... so are these still available to order and if so how do I do so? Also, are these clay or ceramic? Thanks!

Sorry but I'm new. I joined years ago but haven't played in years. One of my favorite chips are the Vineyard and my wife and I love Picard... so are these still available to order and if so how do I do so? Also, are these clay or ceramic? Thanks!
Welcome back. These are ceramics. Just reply in the thread with the quantities you want using the template below.

Chateau Picard (Vineyard Tribute)

$.25-
$1-
$2-
$3-
$5-
$10-
$20-
$25-
$100 A-
$100 B-
$500-
$1000-

Thank you for putting this together. I'd like to order the following:

Sunset Beach (39mm)
T25 x 150
T100 x 150
T500 x 50
T1000 x 150
T5000 x 75

Sunset Beach (43mm)
Bounty x 25

Dealer Buttons-
Sunset Beach- 2

Thank you for doing this! I'm glad I held off from buying the mass produced chips.

Picard 39mm

.25- 100
$1- 100
$5- 100
$10- 100
$20-50
$25- 50
1 Dealer

Edit: Updated my numbers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.