• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Oceanside Card Club NCV (1 Viewer)

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-500...-/284250493120?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Anyone willing to negotiate and split? Would love to partner up

9F567957-0288-4366-98DB-9F0E80DAF737.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are pretty freaking awesome. Make me want to cough up a couple grand just to save them from the millers.
Whomever the seller is, he knows chips, I’d say. While $5k might sound high for this lot, it seems like a fair shot in today’s market.

Those are pretty freaking awesome. Make me want to cough up a couple grand just to save them from the millers.
Whomever the seller is, he knows chips, I’d say. While $5k might sound high for this lot, it seems like a fair shot in today’s market.

$5k is off the table now since someone bid. Interested to see where this one ends up though; love the lime chips!

Lol you could always bid $5000. I’m pretty sure you’d win.
Probably. But I can’t help thinking that if there were another denomination or two to make it playable, they might be worth $10 per chip. At least to some people with deep pockets, in today’s market.

I hate the first bidders who kill BINs.
Every eBay user should get one “One Time” per year, that allows them to resurrect the BIN and crush the dreams of the cheapass first bidder.
Or maybe they were trying to get an auction going before a certain somebody BIN’d them in hopes he might forget about the auction end...

Probably. But I can’t help thinking that if there were another denomination or two to make it playable, they might be worth $10 per chip. At least to some people with deep pockets, in today’s market.
Definitely bad ass chips!!
20210408_183452.jpg

@FordPickup92 sample... not mine so don't ask! LOL

What makes these worth $10 ea, or even $4 ea? No offense to the apparently many people who love these, but they seem pretty unremarkable to me, even a bit on the ugly side (but then I don’t like 8v and I know a lot of people do).
Leaded 8vs are worth a lot to a lot of people.
Looks like you didn’t need me to explain that. $10 is definitely a bit much. But would personally consider them a steal at $4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom