Wanted Obsolete Cache Creek $25 THC (1 Viewer)

It wasn’t me but I did see that lot. Unlike auctions here, eBay rules heavily reward last minute snipe action. You need to have a high defensive max for things you really want/need. Ofc my habitual snipe behavior has about a 50% forget to bid rate

There’s also counter sniping that bids up an auction. Can’t say for sure if it’s shill bidding but I’ve come across auctions that I win that have bids like $19.99 clearly designed to juice the price but not win.

I’ll keep this chip in mind for you when I’m at the chip show next month.

I grabbed the bidding lead and then put in a max bid double that amount, assuming that would work. Unfortunately it was just wishful thinking on my part hoping that the auction would fly beneath the radar.
But ur right @DirtyTIVA, gotta have a high reserve max amount in mind. Thank you for offering to keep an eye out at the chip convention.

Guess my issue is how do you appropriately put a price on nostalgia? haha

I grabbed the bidding lead and then put in a max bid double that amount, assuming that would work. Unfortunately it was just wishful thinking on my part hoping that the auction would fly beneath the radar.
But ur right @DirtyTIVA, gotta have a high reserve max amount in mind. Thank you for offering to keep an eye out at the chip convention.

Guess my issue is how do you appropriately put a price on nostalgia? haha
I would say if it’s a unique single you absolutely need you want to be very defensive. There are certainly chippers here who I believe use software to snipe at 1 second with absurdly high bids. @Okku knows what TRK chip and who I’m talking about. The 1 second part makes it impossible to respond to. My phone/internet botches trying to snipe at 10 seconds sometimes so 1 second is just not consistently reliable.

Sometimes that high snipe can backfire too and an auction closes for way higher than it should have. Actually @Okku knows that Bellagio $20 auction too LOL.

Plenty of THC fish in the sea! Not so many TRK fish…

Did you ask the seller Jay if he had anymore? He has had a few of these of lately and I'm not for certain but it seems to me they may be live but phased out.... you probably need to know someone in the cage to get one.

Did you ask the seller Jay if he had anymore? He has had a few of these of lately and I'm not for certain but it seems to me they may be live but phased out.... you probably need to know someone in the cage to get one.
Say what...? He has had a few of these? Wow, I haven't seen them offered for sale in ages. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, I just assumed the old obsolete chips met their fate with the shredder.

I'll definitely try n message him. Thank you for the lead E.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom