Ocean's Thirteen Chips and Plaques (1 Viewer)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Bryan Koppelman, the writer, along with his writing partner David Levien, of Ocean's Thirteen (as well as Rounders and a several other movies) recently posted these to his Instagram.

I didn't recall seeing them, though on googling now I see five of the chips are pictured on a movie prop site here. Bryan's photos show more of the chips, though, and the plaques which were not pictured at all in the photo on the prop site.

Obviously modeled on the Bellagio chips, they look like they are most likely RT Plastics.

WtmO8os.png

Zv3xRHJ.png

I always liked those chips. Wish they would have been made commercially.

I always liked those chips. Wish they would have been made commercially.

You could replicate something similar very easily on Game On chips, I think. Wouldn't be a bad tribute GB to get above the 2000-chip threshold to get the lower per chip price. Could even get oversized chips for the higher denoms as they are in the set.

I didn't even notice the oversize chips. Good catch.

I have thought about a alot of options for a Bellagio tribute chip set. A ceramic set is the best value but I decided to build a 1st edition Bellagio set last year. Currently on hold to work on a Cleveland HS set.

Nice find jack. I remember Bank tossing Reuben one of those $10k chips after signing away his partnership in their under construction office. Some interesting denom/color combos for sure.

similarity of the $5 and $500 would drive me batty

Late to the party, but I've liked The Bank chips from the first time I saw them in the movie. I've always enjoyed color-matching between inlays/labels and the base chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom