Cancelled Oasis white label set - Bud Jones V7s - 1400 chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
FLASH SALE - PRICE REDUCTION FOR ENTIRE SET -1400 chips (pics show 1600 chips but 2 racks have been sold) - $2675 plus shipping. Reasonable offers will be considered. PM me if interested.

Up for sale is my Oasis white label set. $2675 plus shipping for the entire 1400 chip set. This big set can handle pretty much any game. I will split if all chips are accounted for, but priority goes to the person buying the most chips. $2/chip for 39 mm and $2.25/chip for the 43 mm ($500s and $1ks) - plus shipping for all sales. FREE MATSUI RACK WITH THE PURCHASE OF EACH RACK. These chips are in great condition. I have only used them a couple of times. PM me with any questions or if you need more pictures. I have:

SPLIT STATUS:

200 - $1s - 2 racks available
200 - $5s - @SoCalDan is interested in 2 racks.
200 - $25s - @ovo is interested in 1 rack - @BNads86 is interested in 1 rack.
400- $100s - @ovo is interested in 1 rack - @BNads86 is interested in 1 rack - 2 racks available
200 - $500s - 2 racks available
200 - $1ks - 2 racks available.

IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6475.jpeg
IMG_6474.jpeg
IMG_6473.jpeg
IMG_6472.jpeg
IMG_6471.jpeg
IMG_6470.jpeg
IMG_6469.jpeg

Last edited:
@BillyBear69 want some sparkly $5s?
Thanks for tagging me I was just looking at this earlier. I thought about it the $5s are really close but I don't like the white. It's too much of a contrast with the Yakama Legends which are red and blue instead of red and white. Thanks for tagging me though!

Bud jones v7s. These are the same chips used by the borgata in AC. Pros - 1) they really are beautiful chips, especially in person, 2) they are MUCH quieter than Paulsons, especially leaded Paulsons, 3) if they break they are very easy to put back together with a little super glue, and 4) I don’t find them as slippery as other plastics. Cons - they are more difficult to shuffle than other chips. But I don’t mind that much.
IMG_5250.jpeg

Bud jones v7s. These are the same chips used by the borgata in AC. Pros - 1) they really are beautiful chips, especially in person, 2) they are MUCH quieter than Paulsons, especially leaded Paulsons, 3) if they break they are very easy to put back together with a little super glue, and 4) I don’t find them as slippery as other plastics. Cons - they are more difficult to shuffle than other chips. But I don’t mind that much.
View attachment 1236928
Ok duh thought so it’s in the headline not the description.

Love shuffling bud jones chips. They shuffle fantastic imho!

Split status updated in OP.

Still available for the split to happen - 3 racks of $100s, 2 racks of $500s and 2 racks of $1ks available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom