Trade Oasis fracs on Death Row (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealTeddyKGB

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm against murder but having said that these chips are on Death Row because of me.
20230617_145142.jpg

I'm about to receive the last of the chips I need for my custom set to be complete. I've got an extra mint barrel of every denomination except my Hot Pink destined to be fracs. If I'm gonna have sample sets then this barrel will have to give its life/identity for the cause. (Doesn't look like it's leaded)
20230730_190956.jpg

Basically this is just a PSA in case someone wanted to save them before they walk the Green Mile.

20 great condition Hot Pink THC will grant this great conditioned barrel clemency...

I'm against murder but having said that these chips are on Death Row because of me.
View attachment 1264188
I'm about to receive the last of the chips I need for my custom set to be complete. I've got an extra mint barrel of every denomination except my Hot Pink destined to be fracs. If I'm gonna have sample sets then this barrel will have to give its life/identity for the cause. (Doesn't look like it's leaded)
View attachment 1264197
Basically this is just a PSA in case someone wanted to save them before they walk the Green Mile.

20 great condition Hot Pink THC will grant this great conditioned barrel clemency...
These are fire, leaded or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom