• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Oak Trees (1 Viewer)

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Listing 2 racks of Oak Trees, one $1 and one $5. Trying to get a feeler on whether the rest of the set goes too. I have a ball park, but haven't really been following for a while.

rack o' 5's

and

rack o' 1's

Thanks for looking

Mark

Hah, Bergs likes the Tree? Who would have thought? [emoji6]

Just don't pull the rack of $5s on eBay. I really need one more rack (really 2, but at LEAST 1) and am prepared to drop a bomb on it. Just sayin'

I'm getting mixed up on what friggin thread I'm in with all the eBay ones popping up. To be clear I'm really not terribly interested in selling mine so drop your bomb on krafticus' auction, didn't mean to jump on his wagon!

I'm getting mixed up on what friggin thread I'm in with all the eBay ones popping up. To be clear I'm really not terribly interested in selling mine so drop your bomb on krafticus' auction, didn't mean to jump on his wagon!

That was ze plan...

Dude, you're supposed to shuffle your Trees, not smoke them. :p

anchorman.jpg

Yes im interested in the whole set to purchase if you are trying to part ways with them - let me know the breakdown if you get a second - gracias

Yes im interested in the whole set to purchase if you are trying to part ways with them - let me know the breakdown if you get a second - gracias
I've had several inquiries about the set. For now, it is staying with me. If I do sell, I will pm a few people that have pinged me.

Mark
Haven't decided on their fate right now.

My custom set can handle 2 tables of 1/1.

Debating getting a new set made. Love the avantis, but want something else now.

When i came back from the SOPII, I had 5 of each denom in a chip box. (plus my customs and royal cardrooms). I can't find the box now. Once I find that box, I'll send some PMs.

Mark

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom