Oak Tree Cash Set (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I picked this set up last week from @Ben

Thanks for the quick shipping. I got the chips in the middle of a game Saturday night. I was able to show them to my players :).

I'm hoping to get them into play Thanksgiving weekend.

Enough chit chat. Here are the chips.

starting stacks of

10 x .50
20 x 1
15 x 5

20171104_200319.jpg
20171106_091130.jpg
20171106_091048.jpg
20171106_091359.jpg
20171106_091921.jpg
20171106_091051.jpg

One of my favorite $1s of all time - and that 8v hundo is sick.

Gorgeous set, Bill! I'm a little jealous over here! :)

Love the $25 and the $100 is superb!!

Are the 50c chips labeled chips? If so, what was the original chip?

Man, oh man I do love those quarter pies. Beautiful chips. Nice pick up.

One of my favorite $1s of all time - and that 8v hundo is sick.

Gorgeous set, Bill! I'm a little jealous over here! :)

I primarily bought the set because of the ones, but Oh my god, the fives, twenty fives, and one hundreds are gorgeous. The red and yellow on the fives absolutely pops.

I picked this set up last week from @Ben

Thanks for the quick shipping. I got the chips in the middle of a game Saturday night. I was able to show them to my players :).

I'm hoping to get them into play Thanksgiving weekend.

Enough chit chat. Here are the chips.

starting stacks of

10 x .50
20 x 1
15 x 5

View attachment 132255 View attachment 132256 View attachment 132257 View attachment 132258 View attachment 132259 View attachment 132260

Congrats for the set Bill... The chips look amazing and are in great shape! Looking forward to having some of those hundos in play soon! :sneaky:

Pictures don't do the chips justice, IMO.

The one isn't really a quarter pie, but its a great chip. And the 8V $100 is stunning, but the fiver and the $25 blew me away in person. Really, really nice set, Bill.

I loved the PNY's, but these are equal if not better.

Pictures don't do the chips justice, IMO.

The one isn't really a quarter pie, but its a great chip. And the 8V $100 is stunning, but the fiver and the $25 blew me away in person. Really, really nice set, Bill.

I loved the PNY's, but these are equal if not better.

I agree, much better looking in person.

Beautiful chips. In my opinion about 33% more beautiful than the PNY's.

I don't think I like them better. Two completely different style of sets. I really like them both. Contemplating keeping the remainder of the PNYS. Fuck it, why not.

I think this is one of the best RHC sets available and that $100 is an all-time great.

Every time I see Oak Trees, I just think about how when Jim posted the "coming soon" sale thread he said they had the ugliest inlay he'd ever seen (or something to that effect), and yet we eat 'em up just like anything else...! ;)
And I thought for sure people would be relabeling them instantly, but it seems most people left them as is.

I definitely agree that $100 is sick, love me some 8V, just wish it was 43mm

Nice set Bill, can't wait to see your next..... :LOL: :laugh:;)

I primarily bought the set because of the ones, but Oh my god, the fives, twenty fives, and one hundreds are gorgeous. The red and yellow on the fives absolutely pops.

They really are all gorgeous(except the OG Oak Tree snapper :p). I had a few barrels of each denom, wish I could’ve kept them and built a set. C’est la vie!

AWESOME...Those hundos are the best

Fine, i'll wait 2 weeks for splashed pot pRon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom