SOLD NPS Cash Set (800 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Paulson National Poker Series are the chips that got me into chipping, and in that respect, still holds a special place in my heart. On my search for NPS chips, the $1s and $5s in particular proved to be the hardest to track down. Alas, I can only justify owning so many sets...

Condition on these range from what I would call very good to almost mint. There are a small number of chips with small flea bites, which is how I purchased them when putting together the set. Please refer to photos and judge for yourself.

Breakdown:
120x NCV
300x $1
320x $5
60x $25

There are a few random extras that I will throw in as well.

Asking $2000 USD + shipping for the set (which is below what I paid for these). No splits (unless all chips are accounted for).

International shipping is ok. Shipped FOB from my post office. I ensure to package everything extremely well and am happy to send photos before shipping to ensure satisfaction. Approx. shipping to the US on this would be $90 for International Economy (11-15 business days) incl. tracking and up to $1000 of insurance coverage. Swiss or EU shipping would be cheaper.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4226.jpg

IMG_4217.jpg
IMG_4216.jpg
IMG_4221.jpg
IMG_4220.jpg
IMG_4225.jpg

I can help the buyer source "NPS" Plaques too, if desired. For likely some really good prices.

PM me if interested!

@cpac54 , hope this isn't a derail, rather trying to help.

GLWS!

I would love at least a sample set of NPS chips if I can find one.

GLWS!
Let me send a PM to someone that I think MAY have one. No promises, but I'm on the case. I see you around the Classifieds all the time, and I'd love to help you find these if I can. PM me please if I haven't gotten back to ya

Let me send a PM to someone that I think MAY have one. No promises, but I'm on the case. I see you around the Classifieds all the time, and I'd love to help you find these if I can. PM me please if I haven't gotten back to ya

@Jeevansluck this is incredibly generous of you thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom