SOLD Now an auction: PCA's again!! 1000 secondary chip cash set. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How degenerate would it be to raffle off a set of chips and then a couple days later buy a raffle ticket for an almost identical set of chips before the original chips are even delivered to their new owner?

I'll take one random slot. :whistle: :whistling:
I love this place... <3

How degenerate would it be to raffle off a set of chips and then a couple days later buy a raffle ticket for an almost identical set of chips before the original chips are even delivered to their new owner?

At least you were able to refrain from buying a ticket to your own auction. :D

That's when you have it bad..... when you can't turn down your own good deal. :rolleyes:

If he likes the chips that much I should probably jump in. Was going to sit out but can't now.

One spot please #37 if available (my post count this time) if not any random number.

Edit: 37 is taken and so is 64 (like count) so I'm at your mercy make it a good one.

IMG_7674.JPG

I was actually wondering if the rules for a Raffel were the same as the rules for a Raffle.

At least you were able to refrain from buying a ticket to your own auction. :D

That's when you have it bad..... when you can't turn down your own good deal. :rolleyes:

It honestly crossed my mind. Certainly if I had trouble selling the last few tickets I would have been happy to buy them. Of course I was concerned with how that might look, especially if I won my own chips. :cool:

It honestly crossed my mind. Certainly if I had trouble selling the last few tickets I would have been happy to buy them. Of course I was concerned with how that might look, especially if I won my own chips. :cool:

I would have been more concerned about what your better half would think :eek: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would have been more concerned about what your better half would think :eek: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

She literally couldn't care less about what I do with my chips.

That said, I showed her my PCA Matsui plaques and her first response was "Those are absolutely hideous". Then I told her they cost (and are worth?) around $20/each. Her response to that was more of a general eye roll that conveyed the "what the fuck is wrong with you people". :whistle: :whistling:

She literally couldn't care less about what I do with my chips.

That said, I showed her my PCA Matsui plaques and her first response was "Those are absolutely hideous". Then I told her they cost (and are worth?) around $20/each. Her response to that was more of a general eye roll that conveyed the "what the fuck is wrong with you people". :whistle: :whistling:

By the way, I kind of agree with her on both said and unsaid accounts: What the fuck is wrong with us anyway?

Edit: As I am contemplating if I should buy more RAFFEL or Raffle Tickets :mad:

All names updated as of this post. We're getting close so let's go ahead and open up payments. Please user name only in notes oneoutnuts@gmail.com. Drawing day will be 48 hours after last payment is received and I will announce the date on this thread.

Payment sent. Somehow I knew I would get 00 when I said random. Should have been decisive and just picked a number! Good luck everyone!

Payment sent. Somehow I knew I would get 00 when I said random. Should have been decisive and just picked a number! Good luck everyone!

Do you want a different number? I picked 00 in the last auction for my own ticket. All numbers have the same chance of appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom