Not Likely to Impress, But I Had Fun (1 Viewer)

BigJackJones

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
As the title says.....

I have never invested that much in poker chips, even though I ran some pretty big games in the last 25 years. I have always been impressed with Paulson and TRK chips, but being more Greaser than Soc, I just haven't made the leap ..... yet.

Recently I decided to start checking out some of the CC and ceramic options out there. I got samples from Apache and decided to build a micro cash set out of their Bank line.

So, without taking a ruler to the stacks, here they are, with a little relabeling for denomination changes and my card room name.

Let me have it, folks. I can take it.
Wide Stacks 2.jpg

Rare to see a new member that has a set with sensible denominations, chip totals and in good colours already. Nice set, well done.

Usually its "im gonna buy 500 chips with 25 stacks of 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 25000 cos it looks cool. Then they get told its not gonna work and go buy it anyway.

Let me have it, folks. I can take it.
Wide Stacks 2.jpg

Why let you have it? Do you like them? Are you having a fun? Tell everyone else to FRO.

Actually, I do have one complaint. In this picture. You have the chips displayed incorrectly. They should be in order, starting with the frac, 1, 5, and 25.

Why let you have it? Do you like them? Are you having a fun? Tell everyone else to FRO.

Actually, I do have one complaint. In this picture. You have the chips displayed incorrectly. They should be in order, starting with the frac, 1, 5, and 25.
As far as "Let me have it", I'm sure I will wade into this pond until I need scuba gear. I appreciate everyone's input. I'll incorporate it into my next projects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom