North Dakota Card Rooms? (1 Viewer)

Coyotesetter

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Are there any card rooms near Grand Forks? I have a friend who's working g down there for a while and figured I would ask for them.

Thanks

Wow this brings back some memories! I grew up in Grand Forks and went to UND (2002 grad). Dakota Magic used to have a little poker room as well as Shooting Star. No idea on the status those now. But believe it or not, one of my first live poker experiences was at the Perkins on Columbia. Somehow they just had a table set up in there and we played a low stakes NLHE cash game. That was very strange.

As I recall it's not illegal to host a cash game, so it might be easy to find just going on a local reddit or FB group and asking there. Good luck finding a game!

Wow this brings back some memories! I grew up in Grand Forks and went to UND (2002 grad). Dakota Magic used to have a little poker room as well as Shooting Star. No idea on the status those now. But believe it or not, one of my first live poker experiences was at the Perkins on Columbia. Somehow they just had a table set up in there and we played a low stakes NLHE cash game. That was very strange.

As I recall it's not illegal to host a cash game, so it might be easy to find just going on a local reddit or FB group and asking there. Good luck finding a game!
Dakota Magic got rid of their room years ago, same with 7 Clans. Spirit Lake runs a mixed game but that’s 90 miles west of GF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom