North Carolina poker house group buy? (1 Viewer)

OK what about this one. 1/2 the price of the one in Maine.

check out the game room

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/139-Soundview-Dr-Hertford-NC-27944/243891353_zpid/
First one to bust in the tourney has to stay in this room.

Capturedoll.PNG

Dibs

I want to retire near the Outer Banks. Ok, so it's like an hour away. Wife likes a pool, but I won't tell her it's above ground when I buy online. I would just live in the bar and smoke cigars all day and drink. Is there a kegerator? Are the pinball machines included? I have an old beer can collection so this is perfect.

What's the catch? Is it in the floodplain? I thought real estate was cheap in Texas. But something like this, near water, would be around 700K or more in SE Texas.

What's the catch? Is it in the floodplain? I thought real estate was cheap in Texas. But something like this, near water, would be around 700K or more in SE Texas.
Built in 1959. Gonna need a lot of repairs/upgrades. Housing in NC has gotten quite expensive in the last few years.

Only 2 beds and 2 baths is a pretty big catch for most in a place like that. Can host a party for 30 people!... then they all get air mattresses lol

Guys... just pay for me to get a 800sq foot shed in my backyard and you've got land rights!

suppose that's more of a "Den" than anything but who's counting?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom