Tourney Nitzilla's WSOP Main Event Sweat thread 2022 (2 Viewers)

First break update: running pretty cold, down to 50,300.
Made a few river bluffs that got called and just haven’t really had many good hands/flops.
But honestly when I run hot initially is when I usually bust, so a slow start is often best for me
High point was ~62,000……
I need to tighten up a bit I think.
Table and seat number. I’m sending Yuki! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I just lost 18k where I'm 99.99% sure I ran my KK into AA..... 31,000 now
Hand history?

Also, have some
45BA643B-652F-43E3-AE1C-3EDAD2CE8CBE.jpeg

ur flush draws now get there crush ‘em

2nd break still at 30,900…..
I had black KK and raised to 700, 2 calls, this German guy had been reraising me several times and 3 bet to 3000, I go to 8000 folds back to him and he 5-bets to 18,000……
We haven’t had a single 5-bet pre
I call and the flop is 234 and he puts me all in after I check……
Pretty much the worst flop possible and I fold
He joked “you have AK too?” And then smirked. I told him I had blockers to AK……….
Guy to my right agreed it was AA…. It basically had to be….

2nd break still at 30,900…..
I had black KK and raised to 700, 2 calls, this German guy had been reraising me several times and 3 bet to 3000, I go to 8000 folds back to him and he 5-bets to 18,000……
We haven’t had a single 5-bet pre
I call and the flop is 234 and he puts me all in after I check……
Pretty much the worst flop possible and I fold
He joked “you have AK too?” And then smirked. I told him I had blockers to AK……….
Guy to my right agreed it was AA…. It basically had to be….
what flop were you hoping for?

Dinner break I’m at 28,500
Complete card dead last 1.5 levels……. Win 2 hands total, one was raise pre and take it. One was post flop with JJ as an overpair
Fun times…….. :rolleyes::sneaky:

First break update: running pretty cold, down to 50,300.
Made a few river bluffs that got called and just haven’t really had many good hands/flops.
But honestly when I run hot initially is when I usually bust, so a slow start is often best for me
High point was ~62,000……
I need to tighten up a bit I think.
How many chips do u start with at the Main Event these days ? I remember when I first watched in 2003 I believe it was 10k and last Time could yrs back I think it was 50k starting stack

Aaaaannnd I’m out…..
sorry for not much
Long story short I was down to 5300 shoved my big blind with QQ and got called in one spot with A8 and the Queens held. Was back up to 16,000
A few hands later I get AQcc call a raise and see a flop of Jx6xTc Turn is the 2c guy bets 2k and I shove all in and he calls with J9 and a 9d hits the river. I was almost ahead of him at that point with Straight Flush and Overs as outs……….
But that’s it
Good night all

Aaaaannnd I’m out…..
sorry for not much
Long story short I was down to 5300 shoved my big blind with QQ and got called in one spot with A8 and the Queens held. Was back up to 16,000
A few hands later I get AQcc call a raise and see a flop of Jx6xTc Turn is the 2c guy bets 2k and I shove all in and he calls with J9 and a 9d hits the river. I was almost ahead of him at that point with Straight Flush and Overs as outs……….
But that’s it
Good night all
Unlucky. would have much preferred you went busto with KK vs AA/AK

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom