Trade Nine 98 CDI $5's for nine others... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
So the title doesn't confuse anybody, I'm looking to trade exactly 9 of my 98 CDI $5's for 9 others that are the lighter shade. These aren't exactly dark, they're what I would say bright red without a hue of pink. They're in immaculate condition. My set is nearly done with the exception of these and some $1's not matching the majority. Any help is appreciated. Will also make an outright purchase if the trade isn't necessary.

Here's what I have...

GY78nIj.jpg

What I'm looking for...

cj8oq3o.jpg

I have two racks of these and I can't get them to look nearly as good as the OP photos. I'll keep my eye out for you, good luck!

So the title doesn't confuse anybody, I'm looking to trade exactly 9 of my 98 CDI $5's for 9 others that are the lighter shade. These aren't exactly dark, they're what I would say bright red without a hue of pink. They're in immaculate condition. My set is nearly done with the exception of these and some $1's not matching the majority. Any help is appreciated. Will also make an outright purchase if the trade isn't necessary.

Here's what I have...

GY78nIj.jpg

What I'm looking for...

cj8oq3o.jpg
1625017574292.png

You go Zaki! Lol, many of the dark green background logo are the right ones that look more pink, I have 3.5 racks of them and not one lighter green back among them in my experience, but it was a funny pic.

You go Zaki! Lol, many of the dark green background logo are the right ones that look more pink, I have 3.5 racks of them and not one lighter green back among them in my experience, but it was a funny pic.

It's as if the clouds that passed did it on purpose. "Ah, so you want a clear pic of a chip color that's already hard to capture huh?"

It's as if the clouds that passed did it on purpose. "Ah, so you want a clear pic of a chip color that's already hard to capture huh?"

Yup, absolutely hard to translate with photos. Bought plenty that looked like they matched and no bueno.

Here's what I have...

GY78nIj.jpg

What I'm looking for...

cj8oq3o.jpg
Here’s what I have - some mild variation but not many that are significantly lighter. Let me know what you think but I don’t think I can help.
5BB3BE56-C30C-4E93-A85C-2B2E47127E3F.jpeg

Ok, the 2 on left are Radiant Red, which are the two pinker ones. Top 2 right are the more dark red ones and bottom right is a in between but still darker than Radiant Red. To me, the lighter green back ground is a dead giveaway of being the darker chip and the light red letters as well. Just my 2 cents.

CAFAB199-5DAC-45CB-B9C1-1078078B9F13.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom