• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Nikko Alpha 220, Beta 20, Gamma 20 (amp, preamp, tuner) 1980's Separates Stack (1 Viewer)

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
In the event any PCFers are also stereo-heads...selling a nice Nikko separates stack on the Klipsch forum here.

Selling one set of several Nikko separates that I’ve owned for years. This setup is amazing with Klipsch and many other speakers.

Everything works perfectly with the one exception of minor static when adjusting the volume attenuator. No static at any volume, just when moving between volume detents.

Cosmetically, the amp looks awesome, only minor wear for a 40+ year old amp. The preamp and tuner have several minor nicks and scratches. Again, only cosmetic.

Local metro-D.C. sale/pick-up only (amp alone weighs about 30 lbs.)

Items included and links to specs/info:
Nikko Alpha 220
Nikko Beta 20
Nikko Gamma 20

$500 for the stack (local pick-up only).

1701283504247.png

Nice and thanks for the link the the link to the hifi engine site. I already spent too much time looking up my old equipment ;) ! Good luck with your sale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom