Nickel for Three Putt Poker Cash Set (1 Viewer)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I am going to add a nickel to my Three Putt Poker cash set at some point in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future.

DSC00736.JPG

Any suggestions on a color? I have 2 or 3 contenders but won't lead the witnesses.

Going to be solids, obv.

light green and retro lav were the first two to come to mind. i love a charcoal solid, too, and think it would look great here.

Gotta agree with Jack; retro lavender would be awesome! Whatever you chose I'm sure it'll look great, Josh. Good luck!

Torn between Maroon and Retro Lavander... I think the Maroon would match perfectly with the DG Peach and the R-Lavander would be great with the $1s... Charcoal is among my favorite CPC colors but if you were to keep your SSC color I'd skip it... Gun to the head: Maroon.

Hotstamp is great idea. Maybe just the green/flag logo and a denom? More like hawtstamp amirite?

Interesting point, thanks!. New Three Putt Poker table layout in the works. :cool: The plan is for green(s) to be a the main color(s).

I was going to say just plain ol' green for the nickel. One of my favorite CPC colors and how is there ZERO representation of green in the "Three Putt Poker" set?!? ;)

The hostamp idea is a good one - and one that I honestly hadn't even considered for these. Hmmmm....

Green hot-stamps ftw.

Lots of choices would be good with this set, but ^that^ one is perfect.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

I was going to say just plain ol' green for the nickel. One of my favorite CPC colors and how is there ZERO representation of green in the "Three Putt Poker" set?!? ;)

Maybe it's artificial turf and not real grass....

Of course, you could always go with a windmill hot-stamp for that Three Putt Putt Poker look.....

Dark green, light green half pie hot stamp!

I'll scratch that and go solid in one of those 2 colors. [emoji12]

Hmmm....day glow green or retro lav.

Can't wait to see your unboxing pics on the new table!

Alright. My top three choices were

1. Light Green
2. Gray
3. Lavender (regular, not retro)

I'll need to head over to the ChipFactory to see how all three of these look. Thanks for all your input and suggestions. Feel free to keep 'em comin'!!!!

Light green FTW! Use lavender for your $500. [emoji106]

The lavender $500 must also use the nipple spot as it's obv a metaphor for the golf cup. [emoji466]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422814075915.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422814075915.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 158
I originally said retro lavender, but after looking at the set I'm leaning more towards a light green. Whichever route you take I'm sure it'll be awesome. Add-ons to one of the best sets out there? It's a clear winner.

I like the light green option, but I don't like hot stamps mixed with inlays so would stick with what you've got. Very nice set. This will be a nice addition, either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom