Niceshot's Solid Paulson Micro Cash Set Relabel (1 Viewer)

NiceShot

Flush
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks to the chiproom and several great chippers out there I was able to get:
300 sky blue
100 peach
300 white (of which 200 seem more off-white, secondaries?)
100 red
50 munzel green
60 plum
50 black

Here is a pic with denoms I plan on using for each color.

2015-08-07 10.03.21.jpg

I am going with Gear for the labels and plan to make chip color matched denoms.

Why so many denoms? I like colors and the pretty chips. I may just splash pot all by myself for hours on end.

Design of the label is work in progress and I will be posting here to illicit feedback.

Thanks to chippers who have helped me get quantities so far!

Yeah I was considering that if I can't get more 5's... thx for the suggestion.

I just noticed I messed up the order of the denoms in my pic.

Good $10 chip advice.

I think I like the purple 10 better. Peach is more of a frac color for me. Also the light colors for lower denom and darker higher denoms gives me a sense of order.

2015-08-07 10.36.29.jpg

2015-08-07 10.36.50.jpg

Good $10 chip advice.

I think I like the purple 10 better. Peach is more of a frac color for me. Also the light colors for lower denom and darker higher denoms gives me a sense of order.

View attachment 15513

View attachment 15514
I have aanother suggestion, with the top row for denominations, get rid of the .50c and leave it as a NCV. that way you can use it however you want, rebuys, any denom, bounty, etc

Thanks for the suggestion but prefer to stick with denoms for these colors. For bounty and rebuy I have some other chips I was considering but going to focus on the denom labels first. I am not a fan of ncv's for some reason. I guess I like categorizing for one thing or maybe fear change?

Maybe it's just me, but I really like your hand-written artwork. I don't think I'd change it for the Gear labels. Srsly. It's really cool.

Even if you go with color-matched artwork labels on one side, I'd do the opposite side in black background with hand-drawn white denominations, just like these.

Maybe it's just me, but I really like your hand-written artwork. I don't think I'd change it for the Gear labels. Srsly. It's really cool.

Even if you go with color-matched artwork labels on one side, I'd do the opposite side in black background with hand-drawn white denominations, just like these.
I can't tell if you are messing with me? Haha.

The black label with the silver metallic sharpie contrast does look nice in a simplistic way. Not sure I could go with my kindergarten penmanship though.

Not messing..... I really think the simplistic/crude look is very unique and artsy. Was gonna mention 2nd grade penmanship earlier, i think you're shortchanging yourself.... ;)

Depending on your group, or even if you think your group may grow in stakes, I suggest making the $50 plum chip a $500. That would give you some growing flexibility, and the chips will certainly last you a lifetime.

JT

Depending on your group, or even if you think your group may grow in stakes, I suggest making the $50 plum chip a $500. That would give you some growing flexibility, and the chips will certainly last you a lifetime.

JT
It's a good thought. I have 5 sets so will use another set if more people are needed. Limiting this set to a 10 handed table for now. I should have stated in op that I plan on ranging from .25/.50 to 1/3 nlhe with this set. I have thought about nickels as well. Maybe yellow or orange.

I guess I could get another color for future growth for 500 labels, but would probably get more use out of $50. I think I am going to need more red $5 for 1/3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom