Nice to meet you! Paulson Poker Chips lover and trader (1 Viewer)

CryptonianPrime

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi Alex from the Netherlands here!

Big Poker lover and player and trader (Crypto)
I'm back in the poker scene and would to grab me a new Paulson Poker Chips set.
Anyone can point me in the right direction?
Would be great to talk/meet with likeminded interests.

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome. Take your time, but pull the trigger if you really want something. Sales come and go and in most cases it will be a long time before you see the same chips up for sale again. You may consider starting a wanted add and seeing who is motivated to sell. Try to have pics of what you want in the add to help people offer chips that are close to what you're interested in. Good luck and happy hunting.

Last edited:
Thanks WickedWonka! The thing is I’m new and I can’t reply on a sale post yet. Very annoying.
Pay $25 and become a supporting member for a year. There is way more than $25 worth of wisdom and ridiculous entertainment on here.

will ferrell anchorman GIF

Thanks all! If you have any tips for Paulson Poker sets that are selling for a good price. This poker chips enthusiast is thanking you!

Thanks so much, but how can I be notified on this? Would be great to buy a set like one of these.
Chip room sales come around 1-2 a year. And sometimes sellout in minutes so truthfully you cannot rely on them nor the condition of the chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom