SOLD Nice Ceramic Sampler (43 chips from 11 different makes) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

churlbut18

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
For sale is a nice ceramic chip sampler (43 chips in total). These include many of the ceramic chips currently available on the market today from the various vendors including Old West Poker Supplies, Apache, ABC Gifts, Sidepot, Nevada Jacks, etc... This sampler includes 11 different variations of the $5, $25, $100, and $500 chips (1 Scroll is missing).

It's a great way to compare a bunch of different samples to each other, which is exactly what I did in deciding which set to go with for my tournaments. And you'll get the added benefit from not having to pay separate shipping from each of the different vendors like I did which can add up.

Reduced to $20 shipped. Willing to ship internationally, but I believe shipping costs will be in the neighborhood of $30-$40 and buyer assumes all risk.

In order as they appear from top down...

Rounders Replicas, Tikis, Veneratis, Desert Sands, NJ Skulls, Wicked Spades, NJ Saloons, Crown Laurel, Nile, Chipco Replicas, and Scroll.

Thanks,

IMG_5536.JPG

Last edited:
How would you rank these? I am curious. Just ordered a sampler myself as I was looking between the nile and the nevada jacks skulls. I thought I would like the niles better but the nevada jack skulls were much nicer to play with, stack and shuffle. Would you mid telling me your top 4 in order? I am curious if you agree with the above or if you have a different view.

I hated the Niles. Looked and felt cheap.

My favorites in order (regardless of price):

1) Tikis
2) Veneratis
3) Rounders Replicas
4) Desert Sands

The NJ Skulls are a much better chip than the Niles. Much, much better. I liked the Desert Sands design better than the skulls.

For anyone interested, I'll pay for shipping and do $25 shipped to CONUS. In most cases, shipping cost as much as the individual sample sets and because these come from various suppliers, you're saving quite a bit on shipping too.

Bump for anyone out there considering a nice stock ceramic tournament set... Comparing these samples really helped me to view the quality, feel the texture, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom