For Sale NexGen (Old Generation) Set/Slugged Set/Case (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomC727

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For Sale are a 1000 chip set of old NexGens. These chips are as close to new as can be. They were purchased around 20 years ago and have never seen a table. They have been stored in a clean dry space since then.

$0.40/chip ($400 for the set). Good luck in finding these on the market in a similar condition. This price includes shipping.
tempImage7jIY4A.png
tempImage3AzzFh.png
tempImagecZFQ29.png

tempImagemult5c.png

tempImagecgNlRJ.png

tempImage1cOlfW.png

tempImageSYZYKR.png

tempImagejbIYjZ.png

For Sale are a 1000 chip set of old NexGens. These chips are as close to new as can be. They were purchased around 20 years ago and have never seen a table. They have been stored in a clean dry space since then.

$0.40/chip ($400 for the set). Good luck in finding these on the market in a similar condition. This price includes shipping.View attachment 1124531View attachment 1124532View attachment 1124533

View attachment 1124537
View attachment 1124538
View attachment 1124544
View attachment 1124548
View attachment 1124550
Breakdown?

Color Breakdown.

White - 250
Red - 250
Green - 250
Black - 150
Purple - 50
Orange - 25
Yellow - 25

These are my first non-dice set…wish I could afford it, meow.

I’d snap these up right meow if I had any free monies…

Also for sale is this slugged set. Also around 20 years old. Good condition. Has seen the felt more than a few times.

0.25/chip ($125 for the set of 500).

Breakdown.

White - 150
Red - 200
Green - 100
Black - 50
tempImagehHjRly.png

Also for sale is the 1500 custom chip case. Built by mycasebuilder. Custom cut foam in a Flambaeu rifle case. Case is brand new. Never has left my basement.

$150 plus shipping.

If someone wants the entire lot of 1500 chips and case, something can be worked out for shipping.

IMG_0697.JPG

Also for sale is the 1500 custom chip case. Built by mycasebuilder. Custom cut foam in a Flambaeu rifle case. Case is brand new. Never has left my basement.

$150 plus shipping.

If someone wants the entire lot of 1500 chips and case, something can be worked out for shipping.

View attachment 1124568

For those concerned about case weight. I have the exact same double rifle case (unmodified). I can carry 2 wrapped rifles (so they dont touch each other) with the original foam on the back or front of my SxS out into the woods held on by bungee cords. Keeps mud spray out but not water tight. So long as not submerged it will keep rain out. Should hold up fine to ~40lbs of chips from car to your friends house, etc....

For those concerned about case weight. I have the exact same double rifle case (unmodified). I can carry 2 wrapped rifles (so they dont touch each other) with the original foam on the back or front of my SxS out into the woods held on by bungee cords. Keeps mud spray out but not water tight. So long as not submerged it will keep rain out. Should hold up fine to ~40lbs of chips from car to your friends house, etc....
Yeah, entire 1500 sets with case weigh probably around 50-55lbs. Case is solid.

Similar configuration to this (this foam was cut in error and held 950 instead of 1000). The 800 capacity has 16 rows.

I can get you interior pics tomorrow when I get home from work. The case pictured above is the 1500.

Bump for the slugs. Anyone? Someone make an offer.

If anyone is local and wants the cases, I'll make a drive within 1.5 hours, possibly 2.5hrs depending on where I am going.

Free bump.

Should have picked these up as part of the package when I had the sample.

Someone buy these. Great set to label and rotate into your game.

Bump for the slugs. Anyone? Someone make an offer.

If anyone is local and wants the cases, I'll make a drive within 1.5 hours, possibly 2.5hrs depending on where I am going.
Free bump.

Should have picked these up as part of the package when I had the sample.

Someone buy these. Great set to label and rotate into your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom