New WTHCs (1 Viewer)

TheRepo

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all. Just recently purchased a new WTHC core set (yep, still looking to expand it...amazing how this is addictive). Looking to take good care of it and was considering oiling them. I'm new to this but I had an initial concern that the centre label would be discoloured by the oil. What I'm seeing here is that is an unfounded concern. Can someone please confirm that this is the case?

Anyway, just don't want to mess up the new chips. Any and all advice welcome.

-Repo

Really appreciate the thread; definitely some cautionary tales in there. Think I'll just take it easy for a while and do some more research.

Brandon.jpg

This is one of three pics of the beginning of my new set. I can't take credit for the pics - they were done by the girl from whom I bought them. Mint condition. Just awesome.

Those are my first and one of my favorite chips. Really this was the set that planted the seed of my entire collection. They are just awesome chips

Thanks XBobdog. I'm pretty stoked. Now all that's left is a good table and I'll be good to go. Out of curiosity, what are your other favourite (top 3)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom