New Vendor: PlayingCards.net (1 Viewer)

in plastic we only have prestige, kem, copag & guild

Can someone tell me about the Guild brand, please? I'm not familiar w/that name, and it looks like they're relatively new - a late 2014 arrival on the scene via Kickstarter?. Anyone have any experience w/them?

@Eddie Kamal ... do you have, or can you get, Kem Alphas?

alpha.JPG

Can someone tell me about the Guild brand, please? I'm not familiar w/that name, and it looks like they're relatively new - a late 2014 arrival on the scene via Kickstarter?. Anyone have any experience w/them?

Was thinking the same thing, never heard of these before. Couldn't wait for an answer though, I'm a plastic playing card whore.... order placed - will update once I get them. :D

edit to add: PS - thanks for the 10% promo @Eddie Kamal !

I just asked Eddie about these...
Guild brand is our own cellulose plastic cards and is comparable to Kem cards.
We offer warranty on these cards. No printing defects and highly durable.

Welcome aboard Eddie!!

Do you plan on stocking Zero Tabriz cards?

I have played Copags for many years....and recently Davincis....are the Guilds better cards?

For the Prestige line, are you able to get the red/blue version of the jumbo index poker sized cards?

44100-BICYCLE_PRESTIGE_%282%29.jpg

http://www.nhfournier.es/en/productos/ver/bicycle-prestige

For some reason, I've never seen them offered for sale on this side of the pond. I've only been able to find them on European sites.

And I may have to try out the Guild cards...

Sorry to bother you again, but is it possible to get Piatnik plastic jumbo index cards? Been looking everywhere and Piatnik told me they can't sell to me unless I have a license.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom