New Vendor - Dr Lecterr Deals (1 Viewer)

11.jpg

As most of you know, I have been around for quite a long time. I got this PCF Vendor status because I have been working on something and I just about have it perfected now. It's not a large quantity of chips, but rather artwork that I created that contains chips. The details that I put into this will certainly be appreciated by my fellow poker enthusiasts! My hope is that many of you will end up with one in your poker room.

Teaser Hint: CSQ

As most of you know, I have been around for quite a long time. I got this PCF Vendor status because I have been working on something and I just about have it perfected now. It's not a large quantity of chips, but rather artwork that I created that contains chips. The details that I put into this will certainly be appreciated by my fellow poker enthusiasts! My hope is that many of you will end up with one in your poker room.

Teaser Hint: CSQ
I cannot wait to see it. Depending on price and what it actually is I might try and be your first customer!

I hope you do not keep us waiting too long but never good to reveal to early!

Good luck with your new venture!

David O

This sounds quite intriguing. Wishing you much success and good luck! I can't wait to see what you've created.

How about another hint/teaser!

Hint: "Sucker"

Attachments

• IMG_4746.PNG
    IMG_4746.PNG
    626.1 KB · Views: 236
Congrats on your new business. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

It's not a business. I created this one thing for poker/game rooms. This is it from me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom