New to PCF! (1 Viewer)

ruga787

Waiting List
Reaction score
How’s everyone doing? I’m new here, I decided to join this community because I want to start hosting poker at my house and have no clue how many chip I should buy.
Any recommendations on where and how many chips to buy is highly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!

Hello and welcome to the community!!! There are a few things to consider before purchasing a set of chips. Will you be playing cash games or tournaments? How many people do you plan to host? What is your budget?

Hello and welcome to the community!!! There are a few things to consider before purchasing a set of chips. Will you be playing cash games or tournaments? How many people do you plan to host? What is your budget?
Cash games is what I want to do. But I think tournament style might be better for Lowe value buy ins. What do you think?

Cash games is what I want to do. But I think tournament style might be better for Lowe value buy ins. What do you think?
Our group plays mostly tournaments with the occasional cash game night thrown in. Sometimes a cash game will break out as people bust out during a tournament or later on in the evening. We usually have $20 or $30 buy-ins for the tourneys and play 5 cent/10 cent blinds with $10 to $20 buy-ins for cash games. We do have a league that runs most of the year. That is the big reason we do mostly tournaments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom