New products!! (1 Viewer)

upload_2017-1-16_10-18-36.png

But you can still get to it via the www.classicpokerchips.com home page??
(That message might actually just be stuck in your cache)

homepokerchips.com is still blocked

When I click on the "stock designs" option on the classicpokerchips.com website, it is taking me to another page within the classicpokerchips.com domain, so there is no problem.. ?

I can still get to it via the cpc home page. Just cleared my cache and tried again... Same error when accessing from hpc.

homepokerchips.com is still blocked

When I click on the "stock designs" option on the classicpokerchips.com website, it is taking me to another page within the classicpokerchips.com domain, so there is no problem.. ?

There is only one copy of the site. Both links go to the same physical address.
The homepoker domain has been in use for 20 years so I don't understand it.

No problems accessing for me, but I'd guess David's initial thought of it being categorized as a gambling website is the issue. If you try this tool and enter the domains, homepokerchips.com is categorized as "Gambling" and classicpokerchips.com is categorized as "Business and Economy". For those having the issue, you might try visiting another gambling site to see if you get the same message...

Well, website problems aside, I can tell you that the Atlantic Club is an awesome set of hotstamped solids!!

No problems accessing for me, but I'd guess David's initial thought of it being categorized as a gambling website is the issue. If you try this tool and enter the domains, homepokerchips.com is categorized as "Gambling" and classicpokerchips.com is categorized as "Business and Economy". For those having the issue, you might try visiting another gambling site to see if you get the same message...

Try that tool again. I just called them and had them change it. (may not have filtered through yet)

Try that tool again. I just called them and had them change it. (may not have filtered through yet)
Yep, it's now showing up as "Business and Economy" now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 2.03.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 2.03.27 PM.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 403
Is it possible to change the category for the design tool as well - http://www.pokerchipdesigntool.com/ ? This get blocked as gambling by our IT department. It's not the same warning as mentioned above but is blocked as "gambling".

BTW, love the new products and the catalogue is nice too.

Is it possible to change the category for the design tool as well - http://www.pokerchipdesigntool.com/ ? This get blocked as gambling by our IT department. It's not the same warning as mentioned above but is blocked as "gambling".

BTW, love the new products and the catalogue is nice too.

No that would not be possible. Your IT department must use different criteria.

David,

That looks incredible. I am hoping that within the next year or so I can put in a custom order. Everything looks incredibly professional.
Congrats.

I think you should go ahead and order your set
I might have to start raising some funds! :)

BTW, are there minimum quantities for the stock chips, like could you order barrels or less at a time? Thinking this could be something to ask for gifts, and smaller quantities would probably be more doable than a full set or even racks - at least for my family.

I might have to start raising some funds! :)

BTW, are there minimum quantities for the stock chips, like could you order barrels or less at a time? Thinking this could be something to ask for gifts, and smaller quantities would probably be more doable than a full set or even racks - at least for my family.

I thought it was quite clear ;)
Read the first para beneath the pic:
http://www.classicpokerchips.com/stock/atlantica.htm

You can buy them in any quantity but the price will then be determined by our regular prices, simply because the denoms are different spot levels :)

I saw it said alternate quantities could be ordered, but wasn't sure if there was a minimum. Thanks for clarifying!

No minimum if taking the chips as shown. If customizing then it would be like any other order.

Wow just discovering all the new stock options. I've always felt the Rounders needed to be available at a moments notice somewhere! Definitely loving the very simple Atlantic Club inlay chips. The simple lighthouse makes them very suitable for a wide variety of folks taste. Well done! I'm sure these will be a hit. Prob have to snag a sample :)

Just noticed the 1000 Atlantic Club inlay chip mock up looks like the stack is wobbly and gonna fall !

Just noticed the 1000 Atlantic Club inlay chip mock up looks like the stack is wobbly and gonna fall !
Although your eyes are looking at reality, you'll never see reality. Your brain interferes constantly and sometimes comes up with something that was useful to see in the past but makes you dizzy in a certain situation. :D

wobbly.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom