Cancelled New price! BCC CDI cashset 800 chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriks

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Alright, turns out I really want to make a new CPC set. Price is $2000 $1800 $1650 + shipping from Sweden. Revolut or Paypal F&F works.

Breakdown of the set is:

$1 x 200
$5 x 200
$25 x 200
$100 x 100
$500 x 60
$1000 x 40

Two dealer buttons, two bridge sized cut cards and 10 seating chips are included. No splits.
Thanks for looking.

IMG_4562.jpeg
IMG_6937.jpeg
IMG_4564.jpeg
IMG_4563.jpeg
IMG_8787.jpeg

Last edited:
*must

Goddamn it. I had a sweet meme lined up and now I fudged it up. :LOL: :laugh:

Good luck with the sale!

Buy with confidence from this man who just wants to order his CPC set.

ants-rick-and-morty.gif
I’m sure I’ll be back here with a wanted ad again at some point getting these for the third time :rolleyes:

I’ve gotten a couple of lol offers bad offers through PM. In case me posting 2 sets for sale somehow gives some the impression that I have to sell at any cost, let me set you straight. I’m raising funds for a new CPC set. As much as I like to make it, I really don’t have to.

I’ve got between $2.5 and $3 into these myself. I might consider a reasonable offer but thus far it’s all:

IMG_8813.jpeg

I’ve gotten a couple of lol offers bad offers through PM. In case me posting 2 sets for sale somehow gives some the impression that I have to sell at any cost, let me set you straight. I’m raising funds for a new CPC set. As much as I like to make it, I really don’t have to.

I’ve got between $2.5 and $3 into these myself. I might consider a reasonable offer but thus far it’s all:

View attachment 1176146
Dibs at bad offer prices ;)

Forgot I have these babies. They will also be included:

View attachment 1176177View attachment 1176178
Man o man...I'd LOVE to buy these off of you...I know you arent breaking up the set...but I don't have BCC's, Ive got the '05s...that these would look AMAZING with...lemme know...I won't BS you with any sort of LOL/Low offer I assure you!

Man o man...I'd LOVE to buy these off of you...I know you arent breaking up the set...but I don't have BCC's, Ive got the '05s...that these would look AMAZING with...lemme know...I won't BS you with any sort of LOL/Low offer I assure you!
Buy the set and sell off the parts you don’t need.

J/k, but I can’t really turn around and sell them after I offered them up with the set. Besides, if no one buys the set I’ll wanna keep the seating chips. There was a group buy for these, gotta be someone who ordered more than s/he needs. It’s PCF after all. Just put up a wanted ad and maybe someone can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom