New member from Southern California (1 Viewer)

Uscfan81

Sitting Out
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I am from Southern California.. Beaumont to be exact... I have been playing poker since i was 8 years old. Bunch of nickels, dimes and quarter stuff with my grandparents. Nowadays i ususally play 0.50/1 no limit games at the house on a poker table i built. Covid has slowed things down but things seem to be heading in the right direction to start playing again.

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 115
Hello and welcome to the addiction!!

Welcome!

That’s my plan but I can’t post for chips yet until in reach 10 posts. Very anxious to start

This is honestly probably best. Myself and many others jumped right into buying, which was followed by learning there are tons more chips out than we realized and tastes change from week to week (sometimes day to day for us degens). Getting samples and using the search function are highly recommended! Ask questions too; we have heard them all.

Hello all. I am from Southern California.. Beaumont to be exact... I have been playing poker since i was 8 years old. Bunch of nickels, dimes and quarter stuff with my grandparents. Nowadays i ususally play 0.50/1 no limit games at the house on a poker table i built. Covid has slowed things down but things seem to be heading in the right direction to start playing again.

Wow, dude, I live like 40 miles from you. Totally welcome to this board!

Hello and welcome to the forum …
Great looking table …
Will look much better with stacks
and stacks of chips on it !!!

From another Trojan fan: Welcome and Fight On!!✌️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom