New Member from NY (1 Viewer)

Hello and welcome! Let’s see some table pics!

Hello and welcome! Let’s see some table pics!

It's no chanman but i think im getting better then when i first started!

Attachments

• 20200530_105654.jpg
    20200530_105654.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 95
  • 20200530_152905.jpg
    20200530_152905.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 90
Welcome from a fellow city slicker with strong roots in Jackson Heights! I've only been on this site for a few months but always love seeing fellow NYers check in.

Welcome fellow Chipper, the awesome thing is there are a couple of table builders not that far away. Definitely looking forward to how that side of the journey takes you. Maybe when covid is good and finished hit up the northern Jersey Table guru himself @Irish I'm sure he has lots if things he could help with to take table building to the next level, even thought there are tons of threads on here.

Best of luck woth your shipping journey!
Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome fellow Chipper, the awesome thing is there are a couple of table builders not that far away. Definitely looking forward to how that side of the journey takes you. Maybe when covid is good and finished hit up the northern Jersey Table guru himself @Irish I'm sure he has lots if things he could help with to take table building to the next level, even thought there are tons of threads on here.

Best of luck woth your shipping journey!
Fellow Chipper Ben
I dont build tables as a business! Just for fun, i enjoy doing woodwork! But i look forward to becoming more creative with new ideas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom