New member from Canada! (1 Viewer)

nbrun

High Hand
Reaction score
Hey PCF!

I'm from Alberta, Canada and have been playing poker for about 3 years now. I've run my own home games occasionally with friends, but really looking to take it to the next level!

I was mainly brought here to find the perfect blind/chipset for my home games I am looking to run. I've done a lot of research and found tons of information here on PCF!

Finally, decided to make an account in hopes to learn more and eventually purchase a tournament set off of the classifieds here.

Cheers everyone!

Ps. Just want to give a shoutout to Chris Manzoni (From Youtube) for sending me here! Thanks Chris, keep up the great videos!

Welcome. I hope you’re a Don Cherry Canadian, not one of those hose heads
So you would rather all Canadians be racist and misogynistic? Great !

#fuckdoncherry

I love hockey too, and I’m a Canadian through and through, but don’t tell me that Don Cherry is a metaphorical representation of what it is to be Canadian

So you would rather all Canadians be racist and misogynistic? Great !

#fuckdoncherry

I love hockey too, and I’m a Canadian through and through, but don’t tell me that Don Cherry is a metaphorical representation of what it is to be Canadian

Don Cherry is not a racist. He is a beloved sharp dressed hockey genius not afraid to speak his mind. And those are kind of big words for a Canadian to be using, to be talking shit about him. I’m sure you wouldn’t repeat those comments in the same room as Coach Cherry.

Don Cherry is not a racist. He is a beloved sharp dressed hockey genius not afraid to speak his mind. And those are kind of big words for a Canadian to be using, to be talking shit about him. I’m sure you wouldn’t repeat those comments in the same room as Coach Cherry.
Sorry, but Don Cherry is a dinosaur that dressed like a clown. I don't think anyone would be scared of telling off the 88 year old geezer.

His ideas about hockey and life are outdated. Coach's Corner was a bore. Just spouting off anger. It was tiring. Broadcasts are better without him.

Sorry, but Don Cherry is a dinosaur that dressed like a clown. I don't think anyone would be scared of telling off the 88 year old geezer.

His ideas about hockey and life are outdated. Coach's Corner was a bore. Just spouting off anger. It was tiring. Broadcasts are better without him.

You must be one of those Gretzky was better than Bobby Orr mooks.

I won’t post the link I have just to get started on the comments he’s made about Indo Canadians in Canada, indigenous folks, and women, to save this intro thread for a new member by the way.

If you want to read it, I’ll PM ya. I would ABSOLUTELY call the man out. I’m a born and bred Canadian. I played hockey all my life up until 6 years ago when I busted my knee dirt biking.

Don’t try to profess to me about Don effing Cherry, or what I would or wouldn’t do if given this glorious chance in a same room. You don’t know Jack shit about me. I’m an Indo Candian and I’d enjoy to tell that man what I think of him, give me that chance.

Why are you polluting a welcome thread with your nonsense?

Take your political BS to the politics subforum.
I guess I’m a guilty party as well. Sorry @nbrun

Welcome to the nuthouse. Don’t worry, aside from occasional drama, there are plenty of Chips to be found and I wish you well on the start of your journey.

Here to help if you ever need. Good luck and mind your budget (if you have one…it varies these days):cool

Why are you polluting a welcome thread with your nonsense?

Take your political BS to the politics subforum.

Political? I’m talking about hockey. When I googled it just now I was surprised to see the answer. I was thinking it was an Eskimo or native North American term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom