New Look For Classifieds (1 Viewer)

Echoing another poster; I very much appreciate the continuous improvement.

This change makes the classifieds worse by lowering the density of items I can have on the screen at one time. Please make the thumbnails a setting that can be turned off, or, make the thumbnail fit inside the old item-height, so no density is lost.

As a quick eyeball, I'd say the density is around 40% of what it used to be, which means many more page loads to get the same amount of content.

I want to click into Classifieds, sort by "First message", then skim down looking for the green for sale tag. When a green tag is encountered, I check the title to find out if it's something I'm interested in.
The new change makes this process take a lot longer.

Edit: As a relative newbie the thumbnails are not adding any useful content, the majority of the time.
Edit #2: There are a lot of "no photo" thumbnails, which makes the whole thing that much worse.

Echoing another poster; I very much appreciate the continuous improvement.

This change makes the classifieds worse by lowering the density of items I can have on the screen at one time. Please make the thumbnails a setting that can be turned off, or, make the thumbnail fit inside the old item-height, so no density is lost.

As a quick eyeball, I'd say the density is around 40% of what it used to be, which means many more page loads to get the same amount of content.

I want to click into Classifieds, sort by "First message", then skim down looking for the green for sale tag. When a green tag is encountered, I check the title to find out if it's something I'm interested in.
The new change makes this process take a lot longer.

Edit: As a relative newbie the thumbnails are not adding any useful content, the majority of the time.
Edit #2: There are a lot of "no photo" thumbnails, which makes the whole thing that much worse.
There are twenty posts per page whether it's the classified or any other sub-forum. It was twenty before the re-design.

1709773276965.png

1709773312395.png

1709773410062.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom