SOLD New HSI Primary $5s (1 rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammer2171

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jan 8, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$150
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Small Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Purchased from TCR new/mint and unused, just opened to take pictures.

953B8CA0-DB04-4606-8ED0-6CF030A1B491.jpeg
EC738B6F-9835-4975-A0BF-8BBF114BF710.jpeg
8DCBF216-11B0-47D8-A53A-5019840071D5.jpeg

They look nice. I am getting ready to mill about 1000 HSI chips myself. I'm doing .25 and .50 fracs as well as the ones. I'm too OCD to have 1-1/6" inlays on the fracs and 7/8" inlays on the $1.

@Josh Kifer and @Gear offer milling services, and I believe some other members to as well. I was going to buy my own mill drill, considering the cost of getting chips milled, it would have been about the same, and I could have had another nice tool in my garage if I ever needed to use it again. I decided not to purchase the mill drill, since I no longer have the desire to mill chips right now... maybe down the road I might change my mind, but if anything I would probably order a custom CPC set, before doing a custom milled set. Again, this is all my personal thoughts, everyone is different. But if you do decide to get your chips milled, both of those gentlemen do an amazing job :tup:

They look nice. I am getting ready to mill about 1000 HSI chips myself. I'm doing .25 and .50 fracs as well as the ones. I'm too OCD to have 1-1/6" inlays on the fracs and 7/8" inlays on the $1.
I have custom milled .25c and .50c chips... and Chris was even telling me I probably wouldn’t need .50c chips and .25c chips for my GC set... and I felt that he was right after playing a few poker games with both fracs, so I took the GC .50c labels off of the Jack Snappers and used them for the HSI set. IMO I thought it was useless to have both fracs, unless it’s for a micro stakes set or something like that. But it is also nice to have more color on the table with more chips too. But I thought I would give you my input on it, since I felt the same way about having .25c and .50c chips in a set, and now I don’t. But whatever you do end up doing, definitely post some pr0n pictures :cool

I watched Kifer's video tutorials, so I know he does a good job. I have a full woodshop with all the necessary tools to mill the chips myself so I'm ready to go. I know most people say you don't need both fracs, and I'm I'm sure I don't "need" them, but all my sets have always had both. It lets me get more different denominations in play. I like the extra color.

I watched Kifer's video tutorials, so I know he does a good job. I have a full woodshop with all the necessary tools to mill the chips myself so I'm ready to go. I know most people say you don't need both fracs, and I'm I'm sure I don't "need" them, but all my sets have always had both. It lets me get more different denominations in play. I like the extra color.
I know, growing up over the years, I always used .25c and .50c chips. But the poker games I play in now have kinda shifted directions, to where we don’t really need the .25c chips anymore.
I’m jealous... I wish I had a nice wood shop man :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom