New From UK (2 Viewers)

TheSalt

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello from the UK. Really loving the chip collections on display, particularly the DDLMs. Any recommendations on sourcing chips in the UK/EU since I’m struggling a bit.
Cheers.

Hello from the UK. Really loving the chip collections on display, particularly the DDLMs. Any recommendations on sourcing chips in the UK/EU since I’m struggling a bit.
Cheers.
I guess I should add that I’m most likely using them for small stakes cash games between 5/10p to £1/2 max (or 5/10c to $1/2 ).
Not really looking to spend much more that a couple hundred quid.

Welcome to PCF,

To Cover 5c/10c to $1/$2

You will ideally need minimum

100 x 5c
100 x 25c
100 x $1
200 x $5
100 x $25
20-40 x $100 so that will mean with your budgeted range 25c ++ range

If we take shipping and taxes under consideration, your budget will only be limited to metal slugged chips

There a Sales for Card Molds https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...bath-salts-ceramic-cards-mold-tributes.84448/
@BillyBluff

which already at England and just slightly over your budget which will fix nicely to what you need, plus you are getting a much better chip than Slugged Chips (that your budget can only afford)

Welcome! Whereabouts in the UK are you? Always great to have new UK members join.

I have these for sale at the moment if they are of any use:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/355-chip-new-china-club-cards-mold-set-with-free-case-cards-£-denoms.81240/

You'd need to get 5p chips made if you wanted to play 5 / 10p, but I can provide you with the artwork files and who to order them from. They're cracking chips, almost identical to the feel of the DDLMs, so let me know if you're interested at all.

Welcome to PCF,

To Cover 5c/10c to $1/$2

You will ideally need minimum

100 x 5c
100 x 25c
100 x $1
200 x $5
100 x $25
20-40 x $100 so that will mean with your budgeted range 25c ++ range

If we take shipping and taxes under consideration, your budget will only be limited to metal slugged chips

There a Sales for Card Molds https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...bath-salts-ceramic-cards-mold-tributes.84448/
@BillyBluff

which already at England and just slightly over your budget which will fix nicely to what you need, plus you are getting a much better chip than Slugged Chips (that your budget can only afford)
Cheers they looked pretty decent. Shame I missed them might have considered getting those ones.

Welcome! Whereabouts in the UK are you? Always great to have new UK members join.

I have these for sale at the moment if they are of any use:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/355-chip-new-china-club-cards-mold-set-with-free-case-cards-£-denoms.81240/

You'd need to get 5p chips made if you wanted to play 5 / 10p, but I can provide you with the artwork files and who to order them from. They're cracking chips, almost identical to the feel of the DDLMs, so let me know if you're interested at all.
Thanks. I’m from County Durham, where about a for you?

That set does look nice as well I’ll definitely have a look.

Cheers they looked pretty decent. Shame I missed them might have considered getting those ones.

Thanks. I’m from County Durham, where about a for you?

That set does look nice as well I’ll definitely have a look.
Ahhhhh, cool! I'm from Cardiff, so a bit of a trek to where you are, haha.

Chips in their new home!

@jr8719

Attachments

• AFDBBCED-538A-482D-A64C-E9518ECFA530.jpeg
    AFDBBCED-538A-482D-A64C-E9518ECFA530.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 93
I cannot believe the bargain that was had here! Anyone else got any of this group buy set that they are upgrading from and fancy selling?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom