NEW Faded Spade WPT now available (1 Viewer)

TheRealTeddyKGB

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email & placed an order
Screenshot_20240122_104009_Chrome.jpg

@doublebooyah85
Sorry @RocAFella1 only Big Boy cards

Give a review for us all once you get them please. I’m interested in knowing if they are stiff like their other V2.0 cards.

They're claiming NEW flexible yet strong single sheet plastic & NEW fresh coating for superior slip & grip while shuffling.

I use a shuffletech so I could care less but I'll go old school a couple of times & get back to you with my thoughts/opinions.

$5 off thru January

Last edited:
I'm out if they're on the 3.0 stock. If it's a new stock that won't turn into taco shells in 15 minutes, I'll be interested. I'll follow along this thread and see reviews first before buying.

New! And even more perfect than the previous versions, which were all perfect to begin with! The perfect amount perfectness that can possibly be perfectable!
at this point, I feel like its the boy who cried wolf, they can be the most amazing cards, but unless they have a trade in option, I'ma just going to take my current sets and build a barn out of them. Sure it will be a lot of work to plane them down to normal size 2x4s but at least I'm not letting them go to waste.

at this point, I feel like its the boy who cried wolf, they can be the most amazing cards, but unless they have a trade in option, I'ma just going to take my current sets and build a barn out of them. Sure it will be a lot of work to plane them down to normal size 2x4s but at least I'm not letting them go to waste.

Well, all I can say is that I don't hate the cards like I used to, but I just hate the company hype.

After using them for a while, they do seem a bit slippery. The texture reduces the surface contact. I feel like if they’re broken in a little more that will improve.

I know it's one of their distinguishing features, but I just don't care for the faded spade face card designs... These are mighty tempting anyhow, I like the back on these a lot.

I can’t understand why people are preferring bridge sizes over poker?

I do have a slight bridge preference, but I've never found poker size particularly difficult to shuffle and I have small hands.

Don't know what other people's experience is but so far I absolutely love these cards. Last night was my 4th session with them & finally had my 1st minor "jam" in the shuffletech. Had a couple Faded Spade haters shuffle them too to see what they thought & they liked them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom