Giveaway New China Club Cards Mold Sample Set & REAL $1 NCC Chip (Charity Giveaway) (2 Viewers)

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Many of you have heard about the mass shooting in Monterey Park, CA. It’s a suburb of Los Angeles that is predominately Asian. At least 10 people were killed and 10 more hospitalized. Shooter is still at large.

I was planning on doing a NCC cards mold sample set giveaway for Chinese New Year (today) anyway, but I’ve decided to add a real NCC $1 chip (FYI, the hotstamp is faded on one side) and make it a charity giveaway.

AD8A48D7-D052-484A-90D5-877D46856D68.jpeg

To enter, please comment in this thread.

Giveaways cannot require a donation, apparently, according to the rules, but if you donate any amount to a charity of your choice that supports the Asian or Asian-American community you will receive an additional 2 entries to the giveaway.

If you can’t think of one here are two that I’ve donated to in the past:

https://www.ajsocal.org/

https://www.advancingjustice-aajc.org/

(The first is a local “branch” of the second, national organization.)

To get the 2 additional entries, please PM me confirmation of your donation (screenshot of a webpage or email).

If you provide proof, I will also cover shipping even if the winner is international. Otherwise shipping will at cost (probably ~$5 within US, a few more bucks if international). So donate at least $5 and save on shipping if you win!

I’ll leave this open for a few days and give a 24 hour warning before entries are closed, then will pick a winner randomly.

I wish this was a happier start to Chinese New Year. May we have better luck and fortune for the remainder of the Year of the Rabbit.

Last edited:
Dam, and I’m complaining about working today and eating vegetarian for a day.

Bump, less than an hour to enter. If you did make a donation and have not PMed me proof for the 2 bonus entries, you have until then to submit proof, otherwise I'll have you down for one entry. I'll do a random drawing after 8pm for the winner.

I guess to encourage more donations, I should have made winning the real NCC $1 chip contingent on it, while still giving away the cards mold sample set with no donations required. Oh well.

FYI - I wouldn't normally call out who donated and who didn't (seems like bad etiquette), but in the interest of transparency since the donations gave two additional entries to people, here are the entrants in alphabetical order with the bonus entries:

1674792334605.png

And random number generator picked...

1674792661972.png

Congrats @mugenpowr! Please PM me with your info.

Apologies, I just noticed I somehow messed up the alphabetical order of the names--gotta go back to kindergarten apparently--but in this case it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom