New Canadian Member (1 Viewer)

RuthlessKat

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Been frequenting this site for the past few months ever since I got back into hosting weekly poker nights at my house and was looking for tips on where to find different poker chip sets (I ended up buying a nice set of Royal Card Room chips). Decided to pull the trigger and make an account today finally lol. Hoping to eventually be pointed in the right direction to find a very well made 10+1 poker table that has folding legs and I know this community is the best place to start with.

Welcome. If you are looking for a well made poker table, I don't think you can do better than Chanman tables (@T_Chan)! I know there are a few different options in the States but not sure how viable they are with shipping to Canada. I got my table from Tony and couldn't be happier... In Canada there is a company called "StraightPokerSupplies" that offers tables but I certainly cant speak to the quality of their product.

Good luck with your poker table search and welcome to PCF.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/chanman-poker-tables.44/

Last edited:
Welcome. If you are looking for well made poker table, I don't think you can do better than Chanman tables (@T_Chan)! I know there are a few different options in the States but not sure how viable they are with shipping to Canada. I got my table from Tony and couldn't be happier... In Canada there is a company called "StraightPokerSupplies" that offer tables but I certainly cant speak to the quality of their product.

Good luck with your poker table search and welcome to PCF.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/forums/chanman-poker-tables.44/
Thanks the advice. I actually learned of Chanman tables from reading about people suggesting that from this site. I went to their website and it says they aren’t taking orders from new customers at the moment due to being backed up from too many orders…

I also checked straightpokersupplies website and so far they were my second choice (chanman being my first), but like you said, I haven’t seen too many reviews on them.

Thanks for the help and welcome!

You can always get on his wait list... I guess it just depends on how fast you need/want your table.

You can always get on his wait list... I guess it just depends on how fast you need/want your table.
Ya thanks to you letting me know about his thread, I just asked to be on the wait list. Right now I’m using an 8 person decent poker table from Costco but I want a 10+1 higher end table that has folding legs but is very sturdy and really well made (after all I plan on hosting games for life lol). I might just buy something from straightpokersupplies to hold me off until I can get a chanman table and then use the straightpokersupplies table as a second table for when I have tournament nights.

Welcome from just up the 401. Lots of good information here with thorough instructions to build your own table.
I was considering this. After all, I do own a renovation company lol. Problem is, I don’t even have time to change a door handle at my own house. Too busy working at other peoples houses lol.

Ya thanks to you letting me know about his thread, I just asked to be on the wait list. Right now I’m using an 8 person decent poker table from Costco but I want a 10+1 higher end table that has folding legs but is very sturdy and really well made (after all I plan on hosting games for life lol). I might just buy something from straightpokersupplies to hold me off until I can get a chanman table and then use the straightpokersupplies table as a second table for when I have tournament nights.

Not sure how picky you are but the folding tables they sell are pretty good. I bought one in 2005 and it's still working and solid.

There was also a table maker in the east end of TO that used to advertise on Facebook and kijiji his tables are also decent and fairly affordable. Sorry I can not remember the name now.

Not sure how picky you are but the folding tables they sell are pretty good. I bought one in 2005 and it's still working and solid.

There was also a table maker in the east end of TO that used to advertise on Facebook and kijiji his tables are also decent and fairly affordable. Sorry I can not remember the name now.
Thanks for the feedback. I’m going to make a trip to Toronto one of these days so I can see one in person before purchasing it.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m going to make a trip to Toronto one of these days so I can see one in person before purchasing it.

The folding table is good for 8 persons, any more and it is a little friendly. They are a good spare table and also are easy to throw in the back of a SUV. A full size table is much harder to move and require a truck or trailer. Not sure if they still do but mine came in a black polyester bag. Cup holders are better ashtrays than drink holders but the table works for the cheap price and other benefits, plus on mine at least the underpadding is very good.

There goes the neighborhood!

Welcome!
Check out new members start here page in my sig, if you've not already!

For what it's worth, I purchased a poker table from Straight Poker suppies way back in 2010. It was well made and sturdy. I'm not sure about the one with the folding legs. Over the years, I have changed the rail to a raised one with under rail lights/diffuser, removed 2 of the cup holders, redid the racetrack and changed the felt to a custom cloth, a few times. The table is only 84" x42" so it was tight for 10 players, hence why I changed it to an 8 player table.
This is what it looked like when I purchased it, and what it looks like now.

Attachments

• 5628-10-Person-Poker-Table-With-Arc-Legs.jpg
    5628-10-Person-Poker-Table-With-Arc-Legs.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Poker table 1.jpg
    Poker table 1.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 32
  • mirage cloth.jpg
    mirage cloth.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom