Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I bought too many of these racks, so I'm selling them at $3 each + shipping to make some room. Racks are the unused "suits mold" version. I don't remember where I got them, or what I paid. If I'm off-base on pricing, just let me know. I believe 11 racks fit in a MFRB, and n=18 in a LFRB. I have about n=40 in a large shipper box labeled "Aptar". All items ship FOB from my post office, and payment via Venmo please. Thanks much!

9CF033E8-9760-42A3-B800-2A90C471EF71.jpeg

Edit: these racks are all I use for my 43mm chips. I’d say they are equivalent to Paulson racks, and 43mm Paulson chips fit great.

Last edited:
PM sent to all those in US looking for racks. For Canada folks, the cheapest shipping looks like ~$20. Seems prohibitive, but I’m willing to send them if you guys can figure out a good group shipping and distribution plan.

Edit: I think the best option is get to 10-11 racks shipped in a MFRB to Canada for $51.50. Shipping sucks, but I’m fine to do the paperwork if you pool together the folks that want them!

Last edited:
As per @inca911 's recommendation, if other Canadians are interested, we can order a MFRB and I'll reship. I guess them the cost would be $3 USD + $51.50/11 for the MFRB = $7.68 USD per rack plus Canadian reshipping.

So far:
I'm in for 3
@blackhole expressed interest in 1

11 racks can fit in an MFRB, so hopefully we can get close to that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom