For Sale Nevada small crown chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWC

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
$20 overland - $100 each
$100 overland - $75 each
50c kings castle - $30 each
$1 overland - $25 each
$5 south Tahoe - $25 each
$1 south Tahoe - $20 each
$25 money tree / $25 overland - $15 each

Buyer to pay for postage
IMG_9404.jpeg

They're SO NICE. I'd love to see them in quantity in play, but only maybe seen one picture of a rack ever.
I’ve got a couple of them but have only ever seen 3 barrels total in quantity. I do remember them sitting for sale in the classifieds at one time several years ago and don’t remember where they ended up.

They are super difficult just to find as singles. Probably my second favorite chip of all time.
IMG_0206.jpeg

I
I’ve got a couple of them but have only ever seen 3 barrels total in quantity. I do remember them sitting for sale in the classifieds at one time several years ago and don’t remember where they ended up.

They are super difficult just to find as singles. Probably my second favorite chip of all time. View attachment 1244651
I bought the three barrels, then sold them when i realized that I had too many chips laying around. I picked up these four in the wild over the past few years.

I

I bought the three barrels, then sold them when i realized that I had too many chips laying around. I picked up these four in the wild over the past few years.
They are beauties! Make a great card capper for sure.
Merry Christmas and GLWS John. Some really nice stuff there.

Reactions: JWC

They are super difficult just to find as singles. Probably my second favorite chip of all time. View attachment 1244651

I have 3 barrels. Would love to add 2 more!!

I have 3 barrels. Would love to add 2 more!!
I thought it was you Mel, just couldn’t quite remember., ;) Those are all I’ve ever seen in quantity.
Heck I don’t even think I’ve seen enough singles out there to even create a fourth barrel. :unsure:

Definitely would be a one of a kind rack if it could be put together.

Reactions: JWC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom